Successor

(I know the pic on top is SAO. But I just finished watching SAO and I love it.)

In Japan, it was now autumn and thus it was 10 degrees as it was now 10 o'clock now. As Izuku took his shortcut home and put his green and white hoodie on. He plugged ear phones into his ears. He starting listening to Perfect. A song that he wrote himself.

(It's written and sang by Ed Sheeran. But in the story, I want him to be a singer. I do not own the song.)

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Suddenly, the tranquility of the night was broken by a loud

"I AM HERE!!"

This was spoken by a tall buff man wearing flashy colours as a uniform and with a big smile on his face accompanied by a mop of blonde hair. It was none other than the number one pro hero: All Might.

"HELLO YOUNG MIDORIYA..." He was in the middle of shouting when Izuku got over his shock and clamped his hand over All Might's mouth. "All might, it is 10 pm at night. Keep it down would ya." Izuku said as he released his hand from All Might's mouth and said. "So All might, what brings you here this late at night?" Izuku questioned. "Well, seeing your power from just now was incredible. So I decided that you are worthy. To inherit my power." All might said. Feeling something was amiss, Izuku activated his byakugan which allowed him to see All Might's chakra points. "All Might, drop the act. Show me your true form." Izuku said as he looked at All Might. Shocked, All Might deflated to his true form. "I am not surprised. All might, where is your injury." All might lifts up his shirt and shows Izuku his injury. Observing the injury using his byakugan, Izuku said calmly "Hmm. Severely damaged stomach, ruptured lung, severe internal bleeding, dislocated pelvis, fractured ribcage, liver damage and a busted bladder. Damn. How are you even alive?"

"All sorts of potent drugs, a coma for 1 year with plenty of rest. Nowadays, I can only maintain this muscular form for less than 3 hours a day."

"Let me guess. This was from your fight with All For One. Am I wrong?" Izuku replied which caused All Might's eyes to widen. "How did you know about that? This was supposed to be a SS ranked secret only known to a few. The most complex firewalls were used to protect this secret. How did you know about this?" All might asked. "A few weeks of coding, hacking through multiple security measures at one time, using nothing but a keyboard and a pair of hands to get the information. I was a crazy fan of yours. You don't know the extend some fans go to just to get inflation for their favourite idols." Izuku said. Come with me. Izuku said and gestured All might to follow him. "This place is not safe to be discussing SS ranked class secrets. Going into the house, saying hello to his mother, he led All Might into his room. "You want any drinks?" He asked All Might. "I excel at making peach tea." "One peach tea it will be for me please." All Might said. Going downstairs, he took a teacup from the cabinet, he sliced fresh peaches and blended it. Pouring in milk, he added some English breakfast tea and ice blended the ice together and added some sugar. Bringing it up, he gave it to all might who immediately fell in love with the drink. "So just now you were going to ask me to inherit your power because your quirk is rapidly decreasing am I right?" Izuku asked. "Yes. So do you accept my offer." "I am sorry, I will have to reject your offer. Will you still want to find a successor if your wound was healed?" Izuku asked All Might. "I will still want to find a successor. I am getting old and I want to pass this power to others now." "I see. I am sorry but I will have to reject your offer." "May I know why? With such an amazing quirk, my quirk will be able to make yours more powerful." All might said. "About that, I am quirkless."
.
.
.

"Run that by me." All might said.

One explaination later.

"Ok. I understand your reason for not wanting my quirk now."

"All might. Do you want me to heal this wound on your chest? " Izuku asked. "YOU CAN?!" All might was so surprised that he shouted. "Shhh quiet down." Izuku said. "Ok. Can you please help me to heal this wound? It's a pain in the ass." "Ok. But you owe me one. " "No problem kid." All might replied.

(Timeskip 1 hour)

After healing all of All Might's wounds using medical chakra, Izuku was lacking in chakra. "Ok All Might. All done. I believe you can see yourself out? " Izuku managed to say before collapsing on the bed. And dozing off.

That is it for today guys I hope you enjoyed the book and peace out.✌️