Hope

(9 year later)

  "K-k-kaachan, stop bulling that girl, what you are doing is mean. " I ran to block kaachan from beating the girl. "Get away you useless and quirkless bastard Deku, get the fuck out of here now before I blow you away you fucking extra!" One of kaachan's friends shouted, "hey ponytail, what is your quirk?" "Creation. I can create any non-living object as long as I know the molecular structure of the object. For instance, I can create ..." her words got interrupted by the bully who said "so it is basically like shit. And now you are nerd number two after Deku here.HAHAHAHAHAHA." After saying this, she started to cry. "Kaachan, that is so mean.  You should not say things like that and you should not hurt girls. Wha you are doing is wrong." "Shut up you useless Deku, If you don't want me to hurt her, then I will hurt you instead." He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me with an explosion into the nearby alley. Taking rope from his bag, he tied me up against the nearby signpost and started using me as a punching bag. Each and every blow that they dealt me did not hurt any longer. The pain did not cause me to throw up anymore. This has become a ritual for me. Every day, every week, every month for the past two years. I have been used as a punching bag by kaachan. I knew that I should say something to others to make this treatment stop, but there was no one that I could talk to. teachers shunned me because I was quirkless, I had no friends in school because everyone was scared of offending kaachan, my mother was a single mom and did not have he time to hear me complain to her about my problems on top of her duty to do the household chores and her work. Before I knew it, everything sank to black.

 "hey kiddo." I turned around to see a lady with dark blue hair and a red crystal on her forehead wearing a blue jacket walking towards me.

" I turned around to see a lady with dark blue hair and a red crystal on her forehead wearing a blue jacket walking towards me

(I'm sorry if it is too big)

"Who are you and what do you want? Why am I here?" I ask in a terrified manner.

"Chill. my name is raven and you are now in your mindscape." Raven says.

"Why are you in my mind?" I ask.

"I was meditating and I happened to come into your mindscape. I saw your memories. Now young Midoriya, If you want to be a hero, you have to work hard. are you prepare to do that?"

"I will do whatever it takes to be a hero." I reply.

"Good. Go say goodbye to your girlfriend then I will bring you to your training area."

'girlfriend?' i thought as I woke up to see onyx eyes staring at me.

"だいじょうぶですか"(are you alright). That girl asks me.

"Yup." I replied. shaking myself out of my stupor, I realise that That girl was the one that I saved from kaachan. I ask her "are you ok? are you hurt?"

"Im fine. I was worried for you because you were out cold for 2 hours. By the way what is your name?"

"my name is Izuku Midoriya. What is your name?"

"My name is momo yaoyorozu, you can call me yaomomo."

"thank you for saving me. you saved me and ended up getting beaten up. Gomenasai."

"Its fine. AH!" I shouted as the pain intensified due to my cut up arm touching the ground.

"wait. let me help you to bandage up your wound." momo said as she created bandages using her quirk. A pink aura surrounded her arm as bandages and medical oil popped out of her arm. After bandaging the wound, she said"here, this is a token of appreciation for you. as she created a keychain of herself"

"I hope that this will help you to remember me

"I hope that this will help you to remember me." She said as she blushed in the face of her 'hero'.

I then took out my all might figurine that I had with me at all times and gave it to her. "I hope that this figurine will help me to remember me too." I said smiling at her.  Suddenly, I heard raven's voice in my head. "Are you ready to go izuku?" 'yes'. I replied. The next thing I heard were the words: Azarath Metrion Zinthos! and a black dome enveloped me.

When the black dome disappeared, I was standing in a white room 

and I saw a yellow beam collide with a blue beam in front of me. 

and at the base of the beam, there were two different people with yellow colour hair doing similar poses

and at the base of the beam, there were two different people with yellow colour hair doing similar poses. The dude controlling the blue beam saw me and deactivated his blast while looking at me.

???: Hey kid what are you doing here in the hyperbolic time chamber?

Izuku: There was a woman called Raven brought me here to train with you.

???: oh ok my name is Goku. What is your name?

Izuku: my name is Izuku Midoriya and it is a pleasure to meet you Goku sir.

Goku: You are a nice kid. Hey Vegeta come here!

Vegeta: Hey kid what are you doing here get out of my sight you filthy weakling, how dare you not bow before the Prince of all Saiyans. I am the strongest warrior on this planet so you better show me respect.

Izuku: Nice to meet you, sir.

Goku: Now let us start our training shall we?

Hope you guys enjoyed this book. If you want to see any other things in this book feel free to drop me some ideas. Basically, he will be training in the time chamber with characters from different universes and the I will continue to follow the BNHA original plot. But for now, Peace out.