Bakugo's change PT 2

"no young Bakugo, you will kill him if you do that." All might yelled from the intercom.
"That's my intention." As Bakugo raised up his gauntlets filled with nitroglycerin sweat, he pulled the trigger, causing a huge explosion to shake the whole building itself. Smoke was billowing from the building. "'Pant' that's what 'pant 'you get 'pant' for messing with me." Bakugo smirked victoriously before he heard a deep demonic voice. "Is that all you got kachan?" Izuku said.

"Impos..." Bakugo managed before he was grabbed by the face again and forced to kneel at the edge of the building before he heard the familiar words that he had said before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Isn't it a nice day to take a swan dive off the roof?

Recap over.

Being forced to kneel was a new feeling for Katsuki. Usually, it was the other way round. He, the most powerful, making others kneel before him. However, when the roles were reversed, it was just infuriating.

"How do you like that the roles are reversed now ka~chan" Izuku teased "who is the deku now? DEKU!" "Curse you you da..."

*Crack!*

Fingers break. Bakugo screams.

"Young Midoriya, that's enough! Let go of young Bakugo now!" All might ordered.

"You let the beast run wild when you hurt momo. Now you deal with the beast that you unleashed. I am gonna teach this shit a lesson he will never forget." Izuku said calmly as he took the earpiece out of his ear smashing it.

"Now where were we, oh yes DEKU!" Izuku yelled in a perfect imitation of Bakugo. Slowly tipping Bakugo over the edge as he struggled valiantly, he began spewing insults that Bakugo has said to him over the years. Suddenly, Bakugo sent a huge explosion to Izuku's head which caused Izuku to flinch and jump backward.

The smoke cleared revealing a Bakugo with explosions crackling in his hand. He was in obvious pain and every tiny explosion sent a fresh wave of pain through his body. With a crazed smile on his face, Bakugo chuckled and said "Deku... You are soooooo dead." Bakugo rushed forward and formed two explosions in his hand creating a tornado. "Howitzer impact!" He screamed as he channeled the explosion to Izuku.

'Crap.its gonna destroy the building. I guess I will have to use that move.'

"CRIMSON PHOENIX DANCE!" Izuku yelled.

(A/n: this is a move I created myself.)

(Crimson phoenix dance: using blaze release, creates a red phoneix that can either be a protective shield around a person or be a dangerous threat.) The hand sign to activate it is

) The hand sign to activate it is

This.

The phoneix wrapped around Bakugo and nullified the explosion.

"B..b.b.bb..but how." Bakugo said as he fainted. Walking up to him, I put a genjutsu around us. Using the sharingan, I made him relieve all my memories of him bullying me from my point of view. How I felt. How my heart tore open at every insult. How my wounds throbbed. He felt it all. All the 9 years of torture.

"I will keep this up until you have learnt your lesson. Seriously, why did you bully me all those years ago? Just because you were born with an above average quirk, you thought you were the best. I don't know why you did that, and I doubt I will ever be able to fully forgive you. But... One day.... one day.... when you have learnt your lesson and become a better person."

I want to be your friend again.

And that's a wrap. I would like to thank you guys for reading. Important thing though, in the middle of the previous chapter, I edited a part of it. I realised that this will cause a bigger buildup for the anger scene. I also created my own move for these two parts and I will create more in the future. The next part is the USJ part. It will occur over 2-4 parts. Again I thank you so much for helping me to reach this 4k going 5k milestone. This could not have been possible if not for each and every one of you. So again, Thank you and see you again soon. PEACE

those who break rules are scum. But those who abandon their friends are even worse then scum