Sludge Villain Attack PT 2

(Thank you so much guys for the 330 views. I really appreciate your support. Back to the story.)

"BOOM!" The sound of an explosion reverberated through the air.

(Going back 5 minutes ago.)

"It's his own fault for getting in my way." A certain blonde haired boy ranted and kicked a bottle to relieve his anger.

As he continued ranting to his two friends, he did not notice a certain slimy presence sneaking up on him.

(5 minutes later.)

"LET GO OF ME YOU DAMN FUCKER!!" Bakugo screamed as explosions were let out of his hands, only to leave the slime villain completely unharmed. 

"A well built meat shield with a bit of fire is how I like it." The sludge villain said.

In the mean time, as a vigilante neared the scene, the heroes were being cowards. "Take everyone away from danger now!" shouted Kamui Woods. 'Damn it, I can't do anything with this fire around. It will burn me. Its better to run away cause I don't wanna die.' All the heroes thought at the same time. 

(Izuku POV)

I landed behind the crowd with my mask on. Scanning the scene before me, I sighed. The 'pro heroes' were cowering away at the sight of the fire and the sludge villain.

Doing some warm-ups, I cracked my knuckles and muttered "Yoshi, ikuzo." 

(the eight worlds is from the addition of sword art online. Anyway back to the story)  

Drawing my sword from its sheathe, I took a total concentration breathing breath and ran forward at 5% of my speed. (2 times the speed of sound.) then I used incarnate arms and grabbed the kid in the sludge, effectively ripping his body from the sludge. The sandy blonde hair and red eyes. The one that was trapped in the sludge was the explosive Bakugo in the flesh. Putting him in the  corner where the heroes were trembling in their boots, I yelled at them "Get him safety. I can handle this."

Bending all the fire in the area, I made a concentrated all the fire into the ball before releasing all the fire at the villain. Using my sword, I rapidly sliced the villain into many pieces before using a ki blast the incinerate the villain.

However, using a nearby sewage pipe, the villain managed to reform itself before charging towards Izuku with his tentacles lashing out at him.

Backfliping out of the way, Izuku chanted "system call: generate thermal element." As he finished chanting, three orbs of fire appeared on his fingertips "Release!" The fire orbs moulded itself into fire arrows and launched from Izuku's fingertips. They embedded themselves in the sludge villain's body and thermally decomposed the villain on a molecular level. Grabbing a trash bag, Izuku scooped up the remains of the sludge villain into the trash bag and tied it up. As the police came, he handed the bag to the police and reporters swarmed him asking him a barrage of questions. Out of the questions one caught his attention. "Ravenwatch,is there anything you would like to say to the kids at home watching this?"

Izuku replied "No matter who you are, whether you are a quirkless child or a child with a villainous quirk, you can become a hero."

After his statement, he leapt onto the building and teleported away.

Guys sorry this chapter is so short. I just can't write fight scenes that are long. It took a lot of anime watching and research to write this chapter. Thank you for the 469 reads too. I opened wattpad today and got SHOOKED. Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me. As always have a wonderful day and peace out.