Sports festival PT 2

(personally, I did not really enjoy the Calvary battle. So I will change it up a bit. See if you can spot the reference.)

"And now, for the second event of the sports festival...boutaoshi!!! "(pole-felling).

"There will be 6 groups. Each group is free to make their own formation and use their quirk in the most innovative way they can think of. The falling of the poles will have different points depending on the highest point holder in the group. The 1st place has the highest bounty of 10 million points on his head."

Everyone instantly turned towards Izuku with bloodlust. Everyone thinking the same thing in their head.'Get him.'

Izuku just stood there, munching on some katsudon he pulled out of thin air.

*confusion*

"Begin!" Midnight shouted.

"Tajuu kage Bunshin no jutsu"

500 shadow clones appear.

"Guys let's restrain all of them" Izuku says.

"Shadow paralysis jutsu" all Izukus mutter as shadows appear beneath them restraining every one. All Izukus began walking towards the poles, going to knock it over when suddenly, a boy with pitch black skin(Not being racist)

 All Izukus began walking towards the poles, going to knock it over when suddenly, a boy with pitch black skin(Not being racist)

Uppercutted all Izuku's clones  and jumped and ran to Izuku's pole.

'The hell?' was all Izuku thought as mobs of students started rushing towards him.

"Shit. I can't injure them too much. Looks like I will just have to."

"Nigerundayo" Izuku shouted as he ran away towards his pole and kicked the boy away.

"Kaminari no kokuu. Ichi no kata: hekireki issen." Izuku muttered as he took off in a bolt of lightning chopping the necks of multiple students.

"Rokuren" he thought as he sped up and chopped more necks.

1/4 students left. Izuku estimated.

"Clones! Formation delta!" Izuku yelled.

Getting into a circle formation, all clones flew through handsigns

Chakra style: absorbtion draconic prism. (Another original move of mine).

10 blue dragons flew towards the remaining students and formed a translucent cocoon.

From the inside, blue wisps of energy was being sucked out of all the students causing them to collapse one by one. With no one left conscious, he had no one to stop him. About to knock down a pole when a giant glacier materialized out of nowhere.

"I can't go down yet. I still need to prove that my father's power is redundant. You will be my guinea pig."

A certain bi hair coloured boy says as he limps forward step by step. Frostbite taking its toll on his body as he sends one more iceberg hurtling towards Izuku.

Bending the water inside the ice, he melted the ice and created water pellets using a portion of the water.

"First you steal my girl. Then you want to steal my win." Izuku said as his fluffy green hair covered his eyes.

"Shine!" Izuku yelled as he released all the water on todoroki which collapsed all the poles and drenched all the contestants.

"And we have a winner folks!" Present mic yelled as Izuku raised his hands into the air.

I'm sorry guys. I may or may not have spent hours practicing piano and scrolling through the hololive genre of fanfiction. Forgive me. Thank you for all your support. Although I say it all the time I really genuinely mean it. Thank you so much. You all are amazing. I wish you a wonderful day ahead. Peace.

Quote of the chapter

It is foolish to fear what we. Have yet to see and know. ~Itachi uchiha.

Also p.s: the song I'm learning is from your lie in april. Just started watching it. Ok bye