End of USJ Arc.

Last time

"FELLOW CLASSMATES! I HAVE BROUGHT BACKUP." Iida screamed.

"Carolina smash!" All might yelled

"Yeahhhhh!" Present mic screamed

"Concrete jungle" cementoss yelled as layers upon layers of cement covered the monster.

Thanaotos broke through it in seconds.

"Sonumbulist rush!" Midnight yelled.

Thanatos did not even flinch.

"All might, they killed Izuku!"

*Crackling*

"You dare!"

More intense crackling

"Kill him!"

"I will defeat you."

All might is not smiling.

"I will go beyond my 100% to defeat you!"

All might threw a flurry of blows at Thanatos which did not flinch at all.

Punches all might in stomach, all might flies.

Everyone panting.

"Is that all you got?" Thanatos mocked.

Everyone felt hopeless. Their only hope taken from them. Izuku dead, their adversary a monster with power surpassing the number one hero.

Momo stepped forward. A familiar multi coloured glow surrounding her belly.

"Yaomomo, what are you doing?" Mina asked.

"Well, I too loved Izuku with all my heart. If he is dead, I want to die in battle like him too. Die a warrior. "

Momo stepped forward, two cannons at her side, igniting the fuse. The opening exploded and hit the beast's chest exploding on impact. It did not affect it.

The beast charged up a punch and dashed forward at Momo, only for it to be repelled backwards. A figure suddenly appeared in a blinding white light. A familiar silhouette could be seen in the white light.

"Izuku?" Is that you?

The white light disappeared revealing Izuku panting hard.

'Damn, it is hard to even maintain this form. All father did is kickstart the form. My ki is being drained steadily. My wounds are not fully closed. I cannot afford to waste any energy. Must. End. This. Fast' Izuku thought.

"Izuku?" Momo asked.

"Hey Momo. Sorry for worrying you so much. Look I have to finish this fight quickly so can you wait until I am done?"

"Ok Izuku, be careful" Momo replied back

Charging up his aura, Izuku charged forward at speeds far surpassing his previous speeds. He landed a kick on Thanatos sending him flying. He went even faster and proceeded to kick Thanatos repetitively.

All the everyone else saw and felt were shockwaves from their clashes.

First gate of opening open! Izuku shouted

Konoha:daisenpuu! He yelled as he kicked Thanatos in the face. As Thanatos travelled towards the ground, Izuku caught him before he hit the ground and launched upwards.

Third gate of life, open! Hidden lotus! Izuku shouted as he spinning suplexed Thanatos into the ground.

Sixth gate of view open! Morning peacock! Izuku shouted and punched Thanatos so fast that flames started to envelop its body.

Seventh gate of wonder open! Daytime tiger! Izuku shouted as he thrust forward (don't think dirty) and rammed his hands into Thanatos's abdomen.

Ox tiger dragon ram dragon dog bird

Running through the handsigns, Izuku blows while thinking

Forbidden ninja art: crimson supernova phoenix

A huge phoenix made up of flames engulfed Thanatos. Activating his Sharingan, he forced chakra into his eyes and changed the flames to amaterasu black flames using total concentration breathing to maintain it.

Channelling all his form's energy into A final blast.

"Anubis!" He yelled as waves of destruction energy rolled into the black phoneix destroying Thanatos's cells.

"Hrahhh" Izuku yelled as he focused the blast to a concentrated blast directly at Thanatos's body.

"BOOM!" A blast reverberated across the USJ thoroughly obliterating the walls. Meanwhile, Izuku used the last of his energy to create a chakra wall for him and his teachers and classmates. Then he collapsed.

"Beep, beep, beep" the smell of the hospital hit Izuku's nose.

Groaning, he struggled to sit up but felt a weight on his chest. Momo was lying on his chest. Smiling, he wrote a note and put it next to her before going into Nezu's office.

"Come in" Nezu said

"Good morning sir, I would like to ask for a temporary leave from now to the UA sports festival 5 days later."

"May I ask why?" Nezu asked.

"I would like to get stronger. I have been warned of a great threat coming for me. So I have to get stronger to protect my friends and loved ones." Izuku replied

"Ok I will grant you a leave of absence for 5days. Mr Midoriya." Nezu said. Thank you sir. Izuku said as he shunshined away.

Thank you guys so much for reading this part. I know it is very short and the fight scene kinda sucked. But I believe I dragged this part along for a long time already. I am excited for the UA sports festival. It is actually my favourite part of the entire anime. Also, thank you for the 13.3 thousand reads and 322 votes. If you enjoyed my book, please consider following me. Thank you and see you in the next part

Anime quote of the story