Sports festival PT 5

This is going to be the todoroki Vs izuku fight. Getting pretty tired of this sport festival arc. So I wanna move on fast.

Next up. We have the undefeated Shoto Todoroki Vs Izuku Midoriya. Two powerhouses facing each other down. Who will pull through victorious? We are about to find out. Present mic screamed into the microphone. Hyping the people up.

As the two characters with the hair colours of the Italian flag stood opposite each other, staring each other down.

"Begin!"

Sending a wave of ice towards his opponent.

Shooting ki blasts at the wave of ice, a huge poof of dust erupted from the ground.

Activating his Sharingan, he concentrated a small amount of electricity into his hand.

"Phantom seeker." Izuku muttered as a invisible ball of electricity made his way towards Todoroki.

(Another original of mine.

Phantom seeker: creates an invisible ball of energy that hits and electrocutes target. Follows target movement. (Not very lethal. For quick matches. Inspired by valorant and boruto.)

A shock was sent through Todoroki's body as his muscles involuntarily clenched up. Taking this as an opportunity, izuku pulsed chakra through his feet, leaping a couple of feet into the air, palm open and ready to strike Todoroki's open gut.

Recovering from the shock and seeing izuku descending on him amongst the spots dancing about in his eyes, Todoroki created a pillar of ice, narrowly avoiding Izuku's attack.

"So Todoroki, when are you going to use that fire?" Izuku questioned, blank face and lifted left eyebrow aggravating Todoroki.

"Did he put you up to this? I already told him. I would prove that I don't need his quirk to defeat you. I will only use my left side to defeat you!" Todoroki channelled his anger into his ice. Making two waves of ice circle around izuku and raise a barrier up

"Everlasting avalanche!" Todoroki slammed his hand into the ground causing the tall walls of ice to turn into a big wall of snow. Creating an avalanche that hurtled towards izuku.

"Impressive. But can you really keep this up?" Izuku raised his palm toward the sky and mutters one word

"Hakai!"

The ice and the snow got erased in an instant.

Rushing forward, izuku gutted Todoroki. Sending him flying back.

"*Cough* even if you beat me half to death, I will never use his quirk. That man will never see that day that I do. He ruined life for my family and I. He is a murderer and a criminal in a hero's outfit. For that, I will never. I refuse. I REFUSE!" Todoroki screamed out of anger, hatred and desperation. Sending another huge glacier towards izuku at worryingly high speeds.

With his hands quickly forming into a bird handsign, izuku shouted "crimson phoenix dance!" Pushing chakra out of his body as fast as he could, the majestic form of a phoenix appeared clashing with the ice. Creating a explosion from the sudden conflicting temperatures.

All the heroes and students in the stands were clinging on for dear life as waves of hot and cold winds swept them off their feets. Literally.

In the mist filled stadium, a glowing pair of eyes shone through the mist. Body flickering to him, izuku rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry for going so hard on you. I did not work with your dad to make you use your fire. I just want to let you know that it is your quirk. Not his. You control how you use your quirk. I don't want you to lose your life or another person's life just because of your refusal to use a power you were given. You don't deserve that and neither does that person. Thanks for the match." Izuku patted Shoto on the shoulder twice while walking away.

'its your power.'

'Its your power'

'ITS YOUR POWER'

'ITS YOUR POWER!'

'ITS YOUR POWER! NOT HIS!'

*flashback

"Mom, I want to be just like him. Smiling and saving others. I don't want to be a monster like that man." A 4 year old Shoto sniffled while clinging on to his mother.

*Stoking his back* "you can Sho. You have a power in you. A mixture of mine and whether you like it or not, your dad's. There is no shame in having your dad's power in you. Ultimately, it is your power. A power is only defined by its user. Be the hero that you desire to be sho. Your mommy believes in you." Rei Todoroki spoke.

"FWOOOMMM!" A geyser of fire shot out from behind izuku causing him to turn around

"Thank you Midoriya. For reminding me of my reason and purpose of being a hero."

"Hmph. You finally decided to wake up huh Todoroki." Izuku smirked.

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" A hyped Endeavour walked to the front of the viewing platform.

"You finally accepted your purpose. Your reason for being brought into is earth. Now g..." Endeavour started only for a stray phantom seeker to collide with his face sending a shock through his body, causing him to shale uncontrollably and pass out.

"Whoops." Izuku said with a straight face.

Chuckling out loud, Shoto shouted

"Midoriya. Let's have a good match!"

"Yeah!" Izuku replied back.

Gathering all the remaining water in the air, izuku ran through a few handsigns.

Water style: water bullet Jutsu.

Pushing his lips in, he shot out a highly compressed water bullet, which was rendered useless against the torrent of flame let out by Todoroki.

Bending fire, izuku shot out a jet of flame at Todoroki. This was met with his own jet of flame. This heated battle(pun intended).

Hmph. Maybe it's time to stop holding back!

Ascending into super Saiyan god, izuku charges at Todoroki

To the naked eye it seems like izuku teleported. And Todoroki widened his eyes as he sees how much distance izuku has covered in that few milliseconds.

Sending a fist rocketing into his temple, Todoroki got knocked back quite a distance. This gave him a mild concussion.

Taking a deep breath in, knowing that he won't last much longer before passing out, Todoroki yelled

"Midoriya! Let's finish this!"

Alright! Charging up an attack on his base form so as to not kill Todoroki, izuku used 2% of his power to make a small orb of energy .

Stomping his foot on the ground, pillars of ice came shooting out from the ground, heading directly towards his opponent.

"Divine wrath!" Izuku shouted as the small orb of energy was let go and travelled straight towards Todoroki.

It smashed through the ice with ease. But what izuku did not expect, was for Todoroki to come up with a new move right there on the spot.

Sending a spiral of fire rocketing towards the ice, it rapidly expanded the cold air . This conflicting temperatures caused a huge explosion.

"Flashfreeze heatwave!"

The orb of energy met the explosion head on, ramming through it and was about to head toward the audience when izuku teleported forward and kicked it away.

"Phew. That was a close one."

"Winner: Izuku Midoriya!!"

Thank you guys so much for reading. This will be my last update for a long time. I have a national exam to decide whether I have a future or not in 120 days. Soooooo. Wish me luck everyone!