U.A Sports festival PT 1

Timeskip 5 days later

"Welcome everyone to the U.A sports festival!"

Present Mic yelled much to the displeasure of the mummified sleeping bag fanatic right beside him.

(In the changing room)

"Where is Izuku? Did he forget today is the day of the sports festival?" Kirishima spoke.

"It is unbecoming of a U.A student to be late on such a prestigious event. This is a prestigious school. He has to be late. This is...." Iida droned on and on with everyone sweatdropping.

"I am not here to make friends. I will win this sports festival. No matter the cost." Todoroki strutted out of the room leaving a screaming pom pom, a karate sonic and a spiky haired girl who simply did not give a fuck...

"Introducing the class that was featured in the recent news article for fending off the villains in the recent USJ event... CLASS 1A!!!!"

(Rest of the intros follow the canon...)

(When it is 4 a.m. in the morning and the author is too tired to give no fucks about anything...)

Now we will invite the student representing class 1A, Izuku Midoriya, to come on stage. Izuku Midoriya please.

*murmuring*

"Is Izuku Midoriya not here? Oh well looks like the second place will have to do. Katsuki Bakugo pl...." Midnight was about to finish when the entire stadium heard a

"yo"

Izuku replied appearing with a path of smoke in a close eyed smile.

"Sorry heroes, I got lost on the long winding path of life. " Izuku said with a closed eyes smile. This earned a few chuckles from Momo and the heroes on the crowd.

"I am sure everyone watching this festival all have their reasons. Some out of admiration, for the purpose of scouting us out or some other purposes. Among that audience, I know that there are some of you who has been ridiculed. Ridiculed about having villainous quirks, about having quirks that are not strong enough. Some even being quirkless. From young, I have learnt a concept. Nothing is fair. Some are born with power while others are not. Those that are born with power will have an easy time getting their way. But in order for those that do not have power to overpower those that were naturally born with the power, they will have to work extra hard for it. As a quirkless hero myself, I have also shared my fair share of pain. I was bullied daily for a whole 5 years

(I am aware that I changed it. I wanted to make the situation more serious.)

Beaten up daily and verbally assaulted. I understand your pain. But I went beyond. Plus ultra. And look where I am now. U.A. one of the best hero schools in the world. So I urge you. Go beyond your limits. Don't ever give up. For those here today. You have been chosen by the school and power has already been granted to you from the moment you were born. Use it to the full extent. Let's got beyond.

Everyone: PLUS ULTRA!

As Izuku went off the stage, everyone started clapping. Everyone was fired up.

So for the first course, it is a obstacle race. Ready! GO!

Izuku charged up his lightning armour. He activated his speed force and took off. Racing through the students, he arrived at the first obstacle. Zero pointers. Flying through handsigns before the eyes could blink, he yelled. "Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu."

He fired out multiple fireballs the size of great fireball jutsus before speeding off the the next venue in a flash of green.

??? Pov.

Did he just use chakra? How has he trained his body to such an extent?

Izuku pov:

"The second course is the fall. Be careful where you step students, one wrong step and you will (bad vocab pun alert...) .....go off the deep end..." Present mic said.

Without hesitation, Izuku activated his Sharingan. Walking backwards, he took a running start and landed on the ropes. Channeling chakra into his foot, he propelled himself forward and backflipped. Landing perfectly on his feet, he body flickered short distances forward till he reached the other side.

Speeding forward again, he saw a minefield full area. Putting his hands on the ground, he channeled a pulse of electricity through the ground before running towards the finish line. As he arrived at the finish line, his hair rippled in the air causing surrounding girls of all ages to swoon over him. Looking at the TV screen showing the sports festival, he saw a certain midget snuggling his face into Momo's back. Hair covering his eyes, he sat down. "Present mic. May I have permission to re-enter the obstacle course?" Izuku asked in a sweet tone.

"S..sure." present Mic stutters before Izuku disappeared in a flash.

Appearing in front of Momo with his eyes glinting red, he said. "Mineta get off Momo now." He said as he released his killer intent at Mineta. Mineta got off shaking, his navy blue pants turning even darker looking up at the 186cm giant of death towering over him.

"Please don't kill me. I promise I will not do it again." Mineta said trembling.

"Ara ara, I wonder what gave it away. So Mineta." Bending down to his ear. He whispered

"So how was it on Momo. Wasn't it like heaven hmm? Don't be shy. I don't bite. Don't worry." Izuku said with a shonobu smile.

"Oh yes. That tender skin. Oh I sneaked in a lick on her skin. I only wished I could have fucked her right here and now." Mineta said dreamily.

Little did he know, mics were attached to all participants and his words were blasted in the stadium with many heroes gaining a look of disgust.

"Kick his ass kid!" A hero yelled while the entire stadium followed.

"So Mineta. How about I give you a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hmm?" Izuku said faking a sweet smile.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Mineta asked with a perverted look on his face.

"How about I give you a once in a lifetime opportunity... With death." Izuku suddenly went serious and went ham on mineta.

"Like beating your meat so much! Huh! I'll help you with that!" Izuku screamed as he beat the everliving crap out of the grape. Until he literally became his hero name... Freshly picked hero, grape juice.

Sorry guys for the long wait. It's holidays here in my country and I have been loaded with stuff to do. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have been reading fanfictions written by many authors. And I have gotten hooked. Anyways, consider following me and voting. Also add my book to your reading list to be notified on further updates. Peace

Anime quote of the chapter...

Never forget who you dream of becoming

~ shoto todoroki.