USJ Arc pt 1

(A/n) I'm skipping the class president choosing and the winner of the battle training is just like the canon.
------------------------------

"Ok class, today, we will be going to the USJ for rescue training. Bring your hero suits and gather at the front of the school." Aizawa said in his normal monotonous voice.

(Timeskip 2 hour)

The class finally arrives at the USJ. There they met a hero in a space suit.

"Hello I am the space hero 13 and today I will be guiding you on your rescue training in the Unforseen Simulation Joint or in short, the USJ." 13 said as they went into the dome like building.

Just as 13 was explaining the facilities in the USJ, black mist started to appear in the middle of the USJ near the fountain. The fountain stopped spewing water and the lights went off. Then from the black mist, hundreds of villains started spewing in from the portal which was later followed by a man with a lot of hands around his body, a misty man in a bar tender suit and a muscular bird like thing that was twice the size of all might.

"Whoa! U.A went all out for this didn't they. This is SOOOOO manly!" Kirishima said looking at the details of the villain in awe. "They really look like real villains too. This is so amazing!" Kirishima said.

"They are! Step back and follow 13 to the exit." Aizawa replied as he was already in his full hero gear and he jumped down the stairs to combat the large wave of villains

Looking at the scene before him, he realised that while Aizawa could face the small fries, the will not be able to handle the muscular monster later and will be overwhelmed by pure power.

As he was about to step forward to help his teacher, the misty purple villain who called himself kurogiri,teleported them all away, to various locations in the USJ.

"Ahhh!" Izuku screamed as he landed in the mountainous region.

"What the hell? That purple villain has a warp quirk. Gotta take note of that." Izuku said as he suddenly heard screaming directly above him.

"Izuku!" Momo screamed as she started falling down from the sky because the villain warped her there.

Izuku did not react fast enough and it ended... With Momo's boobs on his face.

"Ouch." Izuku said as he looked up to see something skin coloured and red.

"The hell is this? Izuku said as he squeezed it.

"KYAA!" Momo screamed as she slapped him away at full force.

Izuku ended up slamming into the mountain.

"Ouch." Izuku mumbled as he looked up to see a flustered Momo covering her chest.

It was at that moment that realisation hit him.

"Oh shit Momo! I'm sorry I did not mean to  touch your assets. It was not on purpose. It was nice and soft though... I mean, I'm sorry!" Mumbling intensifies.

While Izuku is distracted, a group group of villains circle the two of them.

"Hey, there are only two kids here. Let's take them down." One villain says out loud catching the attention of the two students.

"Momo. We will settle this later. For now I need to focus on this situation." Izuku said with a serious voice.

"Firing squad, fire!" A villain says as a group of people with long range quirks started firing their quirks at Izuku.