Bakugo's change PT 1

(to those who read this part already, I suggest you continue reading from the middle part. I edited quite a lot of it. Thanks)

(Flashback 2 years ago.)

*Boom!* An explosion was sent into Izuku's gut as he coughed out blood. All goons started using their quirks on him. The smell of burning flesh filled the air and made Izuku throw up. The cycle repeated itself. An explosion was thrown to his face, a punch sent into his stomach, a kick to his ribcage, another explosion to his face. All Izuku could do was to shield his face from getting burnt by the explosion.

(Timeskip 1 hour.)

"Hey deku. Don't even think of becoming a hero you useless bastard!" Bakugo screamed at the nearly unconscious boy. This has already happened from one year and so Izuku was used to it. "There is one way though." Bakugo said as looked towards the green haired protagonist with almost a kind look on his face. Looking up at his former best friend turned torturer with a glint of hope in his eyes, he summoned up the remaining of his consciousness and sit back up again, looking at Bakugo with a hopeful look.

"Take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life." Bakugo said as he sent a final explosion to Izuku's gut and left with his goons. As Izuku flew back because of the final explosion to his stomach, he lost all the hope in his eyes. In the days to come, Izuku could not get the words "take a swan dive off the roof" out of his head. Each day, the word kept repeating in his head. "Take a swan dive off. " "Take a swan dive." "TAKE A SWAN DIVE." "TAKE A SWAN DIVE" "SHUT UP! PLEASE. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Izuku said one day. He was on the roof of the school one day. Looking down 9 floors, he got in the swan dive position. 'Everything will be okay if I do this. I will be born with a quirk.'Izuku thought. Suddenly something in him snapped. He took a multiple steps away from the roof ledge and stumbled over his feet breathing heavily. What the hell happened. Did I really just attempt to end my life?

From that day onwards, he wore a mask every day. He showed less emotion as a facade for self preservation to prevent himself from losing his mind.

(Present)

"Why did I remember this memory out of all my memories?" Izuku asked himself as he touched his mask. 'After senseis started to train me, I promised myself to never look back into my past didn't I? Why am I doing so now?' Izuku thought.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A certain buff hero with a flashy uniform said. "Woah! All might really is a teacher here. So manly!" "Is that his silver age costume? Man it's so retro." A boy with a tail said. "HELLO CLASS, TODAY WE WILL BE HAVING... COMBAT TRAINING!" All might announced as the entire class exploded in excitement. "One part of being a hero is looking good. Change into your hero costume and meet me at ground beta." All might said.

(In the changing room.)

Izuku still could not get over that memory that was in his head. 'Maybe something will happen relating to that incident soon.' Izuku thought as he took off his shirt. "Whoa Midoriya. You are ripped! So manly." Kirishima said. All the boys started looking at Izuku. Putting on his hero outfit, Izuku was about to leave when he heard a familiar voice. "DEKU! HOW DID YOU BECOME SO MUSCULAR HUH?" Bakugo yelled as he propelled himself at Izuku. "Wouldn't you like to know boom boom boy." Izuku said as he flexed all his muscles before teleporting away leaving a Bakugo with his face planted in the wall. As he arrived at ground beta, he saw all might was there waiting for the students. "All might! How's the wound" Izuku asked as he walked towards all might. "Oh young Midoriya, I am completely fine now. I can maintain this form for as long as I did in my hay day thanks to you. " All might said. "Good to hear. Now, I will on the roof of that building. I can hear everything you say later so don't sweat it." Izuku said as he walked up the building and lay at the roof watching the clouds.