Disappointment.

"I have so many things to say but let's just start with this. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Many know me by my hero name: Deku. While some think that my journey to be the number one hero that brought peace to the world with a smile on his face was easy due to my abundance in power, I can assure you that it was not an easy task. Let me start from the beginning. How it all started. How I overcame my emotions, how I found love, how I overcame my many problems. Whoever you are wherever you are at. I would like to say that you can be a hero too. Now reader, let me take you through a story of my past."

(Flashback 20 years ago.)

In this world, more than 80% of the population had quirks, a special, superhuman ability that a person can have, these people were given importance and were given importance. The rest of the 20% of the population without a quirk? They were treated as useless wastes of space. Heroes have quirks and use it in order to protect society from villains that use their powers for money.

In the city of Musutafu, Japan, a young boy Izuku Midoriya was living with his mother in a small apartment. it was 9 am in the morning but this little boy was full of energy. Fashionably dressed in his all might onesie, he sprinted to his mother's room and shook her awake. "Mommy! mommy! today is the day!" Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, Inko Midoriya remembered that today was the day that her little bundle of joy was going to see the quirk doctor.

"Mommy, when can we go to the doctor?"

"At 930 my dear."

"OK, I hope that I get a cool quirk so that I can be like all might and be the world's best hero!"

My dream was to become the number one hero and save people with a fearless smile on my face. Upon reaching the doctor's clinic and got into the room, my face lit up with excitement as I clutched on to my all might figurine and waited anxiously for my quirk results. The doctor came in with my results and said the words that changed my life forever. "Sorry kid, you don't have a quirk. You have a joint missing in your pinky toe and this shows that you do not have a quirk. My heart felt like it stopped beating. Everything from that point on that day felt like a blur. At home, I was in my room watching all might videos on loop. "FEAR NOT BECAUSE I AM HERE." He watched as his childhood hero beamed with the smile that he grew to love and admire.

That day was just the beginning of all my troubles. As word got out that I was quirkless, many people that were my friends turned their backs and walked away from me or bullied me. I did not know that this problem will continue and give me a living hell for a long 9 years.

Hi readers. Thank you for reading my book. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments and help me to improve on my writing skills because this is my first fan fiction book. until then, peace out, bye. Btw I only own the story. I d not own the pictures or the characters. Peace.(P.s. sorry this chapter is a little too short because most of the things here are already in the anime.)