11: Unknown

"Show us, What's your Spark?"

Jungkook gulped. "M-My Spark...?" Jungkook stuttered. The professor nodded. He didn't know if he should demonstrate his Spark. He looks in the bleacher where his classmates were sitting. He sighs deeply and the feeling of anxiety covers him.

"I–I Can't. I–I'm Afraid!" Jungkook confessed. Professor Moon steps forward. "Focus on your emotions Jungkook. The less emotion the less power. The more emotions the more power. Emotions control your power and to control your power you have to learn to control your emotions." Professor Moon explains. Jungkook sighs once again and looks at his hands.

"What if he goes out of control?" Minnie whispered to Irene.

"It's more likely. I don't think the professor has experienced this Spark. It will be a surprise."

Jungkook takes deep breaths. Focus...focus...Thought jungkook as he closed his eyes. He felt a being touch his body like a back hug but worse. He felt trapped. He felt a shadow behind him. He couldn't move.

He opened his eyes and stared into Professor Damaris. Jungkook's eyeballs got flooded by black color. Then the blood started to drip. From his eyes to his nose to his mouth to his ears.

The being behind him starts whispering stuff to him. Jungkook nods and walks forward. Professor Damaris had a frown on his face. "W-What going on with him?" Professor Myung asked in fear.

Jungkook smirked. "Scared? The boy is going to die sooner than anyone else. Jungkook is the chosen one. With him, I will control everyone. You'll be nothing but zombies. All the powers will be mine. I will seek my REVENGE!" A mix of Jungkook's voice and a strange deep man's voice said with anger.

"STOP HIM!" Professor Damaris ordered in fear. The teachers run-up but Jungkook reaches out his hand and stops them.

"Not so easy, He's more powerful than you think. It will be a challenge to convince him. We are connected and there's nothing you can do. This is a warning. To all of you students! You won't survive your first year here," Jungkook laughed with cries in between. He falls down on his knees in silence. His friends come down to see him.

"He's back! He's Back!" Professor Damaris yelled.

Minnie looked into Jungkook's eyes. It wasn't over. His mumbles are nonsense. Minnie slaps Jungkook to wake him up. The whole Gym was silent. Jungkook started sobbing. "Please...take this Spark away from me..." Jungkook sobbed hardly with his hands covered in his own blood. The pain was all over his body. He begged and begged for his Spark to get taken away.

"EVERYTHING HURTS!," He sobbed, "Please..."

Everyone felt a bit of guilt and hurt from seeing Jungkook like this, especially his own friends. BamBam hugs him and whispers, "Everything is going to be fine..." There isn't anything else he could have said. His friend tried to give him comfort.

"We never had kids with this kind of Spark...pain." Said Professor Watson. Professor Damaris stepped forward.

"Professor Myung, may you take care of the other students while Professor Moon and I talk to Jungkook?" asked Professor Damaris.

"Yes sir." She said in a quiet voice. Professor Damaris walked to the six of them while Professor Moon followed. "You five go back to your seats." Professor Damaris ordered. They obeyed and Jungkook stood up and could barely step on his feet. The three of them walked out and the others continued. They were on their way to the headmaster's office.

Jungkook walked slowly with his head down. He didn't even know if this was a dream or not. Jungkook had lost control of his body. He was trapped.

They arrive at the headmaster's office. Jungkook sits down in the comfy seat in front of Professor Damaris's desk. Then came in the counselors. Professor Damaris took a sip of his tea and asked, "Jungkook, do you perhaps know who Professor Voodoo is?"

"No sir, but I have heard of him," Jungkook answered nervously with a gulp. Professor Damaris understood and nodded. The counselors behind came to write down notes. Jungkook was confused. They are going to write down every single word he says. He has to think before speaking. Professor Damaris continues, "What do you feel as you use your Spark?"

Jungkook lowered his head and played with his thumbs. With the blood still on his hands, he tried to reimagine the feeling he felt.

"Pain. Controlled. Powerful."

"I can assume that you and Professor Voodoo have a connection with each other. Your Spark must be trained alone. Here, clean the blood from your face." Professor Damaris gives him a towel.

"I assume that your Spark contains telekinesis of darkness. Death. Emotions. And anger is the most powerful one of them. The reason why your eyes went black this time is because you were using your regular power, but you fell out of control. There is a lot of your Spark that is still identified. In conclusion, your Spark is unknown." Professor Moon added.

Jungkook expected that his Spark is unknown but didn't expect that his power is more unlike those of the other kids, their powers are just one specific thing. Jungkook was confused on how he would control that pain and the bleeding.

Jungkook stood up and bowed, He walked out the room and headed to the restroom to wash his face. He splashed the water into his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He stared deeply at himself with anger. "Nothing. Nothing but a monster you are!" Jungkook yelled at himself. He punched the sink, feeling mad at himself. He doesn't know why he feels that way. He walks out of the bathroom back to the Kraken common room.

As he enters, the other students look at him with worried looks. Jungkook just stares at the case filled with house cup trophies. Griffins must have two cases.

Jungkook sits down at one of the study tables with the 4th years. He takes out the book of Sparks and reads through it for any answers. Nothing. Jungkook didn't understand that his Spark is new to this world. It's never been seen before. BamBam and the other first-year Krakens arrive in the common rooms.

Lisa glances at Jungkook with a smile. "Where have you been?" Lisa asked as she sat next to him. Jungkook closed his book, "I've been here all this time." Jungkook answered. Irene stood behind Lisa.

"So, what's your Spark?" Irene asked.

"My Spark is Unknown...What's your Spark?" Jungkook asked back, trying to change the subject.

"My Spark is Clear Crystal. Lisa's Spark is Flight. BamBam's is Hydrokinesis. Hyunjin's Spark is Invisibility. Minnie' Spark is underwater breath." Irene explained. Jungkook nodded.

"Want me to tell you all people's Sparks?" Lisa asked, hoping for him to say yes. Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"You know Nayeon and Jihyo Right?"

"Mhm"

"Okay, Nayeon's Spark is Fairy and Jihyo's Spark is telekinesis. Taehyung's Spark Pyrokinesis. Yoongi's Spark is Air mimicry. Jimin's Spark is Geokinesis. Uh...Soyeon's Spark is Dark manipulation that's all I know." Said Lisa. Jungkook patted her head. Jungkook stood up and placed his hands in his pockets.

"I'm very tired. I need to get some rest. Training starts tomorrow." Jungkook yawned. BamBam grabbed his arm before he could walk away. "Kook, we have all day to ourselves. Why don't we all go out somewhere." BamBam recommended. Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm good. I have a lot of thinking to do."

"Is it about your Spark?" Hyunjin asked. Jungkook just ignored and continued to walk. "It's your Spark Jungkook. You are meant to control it!" Hyunjin yelled as Jungkook got farther. Jungkook had heard Hyunjin and thought about it.

He wanted answers.

A/n: Unedited. Sorry, this was a slow update but I've been having a lot of school work to do and a lot of personal stuff has been happening in my life. I will update as soon as I can and publish another book on the BTS mermaid series. It will just take time. Thank you for understanding.