06: Shh...

"What we are going to talk about today is required to talk about...the reason why you are all here..." Professor Moon explained. The classroom was in total silence. Jungkook was pretty sure he wasn't the only one who had that question. "Get out your paper! You're writing this down!" He commanded. Everyone quickly got out a sheet of paper. Jungkook looked all over his bag to find nothing.

"Ugh, I forgot my binder. No wonder it felt so light." Jungkook said. "Can you give me some paper?" Jungkook asked BamBam. BamBam gives him a sheet. "And a pencil...?" Jungkook asked again, feeling embarrassed. BamBam rolls his eyes and gives him a pencil.

"Everyone in this room has something similar. We are all the same. All of you are Faiths..." He continued. Confusion filled the air. He rushed down to the whiteboard and started writing.

"Let me explain...All of us are Faiths. The definition of a Faith is: A person with a Spark. Now, What is a Spark? That's why you are all here. This is an Academy. You are brought here because of your Spark. A Spark is an ability given to you. This Spark is your life. Without it? No life. You would have died. The Spark is your magical power. You were brought here to train and control your powers." Professor Moon explained.

Jungkook remembered about the creature. Is that what it was? My Spark?, Jungkook thought. He looks down at his empty sheet of paper and thinks about it. That's his Spark...but why is it?

"This Spark starts to come out at ages 13-14. Your Spark comes from many past lives. Maybe your grandmother had the same Spark as you and when she passed away you were born and now you have her Spark and so on. It's extremely rare for some to have a brand new Spark. It doesn't happen. Seldom." He pauses.

"So, Kids, you have your answer. You are here because of your Spark. Throughout your years, you'll be trying to control your spark and learn more about what we are. But, this is a secret. You cannot tell any outsider about this. If you say something then you'll be expelled...expelled from life."

The class gasped. "Hey just imagine my power is water," BamBam whispered to Jungkook. "Keep imagining."

BamBam punched Jungkook's shoulder. "What are you? A dream killer?"

"Maybe. That power sucks." Jungkook giggled. BamBam glared angrily at Jungkook. "At Least I know who to drown first..." BamBam said. Jungkook stopped giggling and looked terrified. He jumped when the voice of Professor Moon suddenly came.

"Jungkook, Can you explain to me what a Spark is?" Professor Moon asked. Jungkook didn't know how to respond. Irene raised her hand covering Jungkook's face.

"Uh...It's a Uhm...I don't know?..."

"Look at your notes!"

Jungkook looked down at his empty sheet of paper then asked, "We were supposed to write notes?" Professor Moon face-palmed and then the whole class laughed. Jungkook laughed along with them to try to hide that he was embarrassed.

"Irene, you tell me. Explain what a Spark is."

"A Spark is an ability given to you by your past life. It's your reason you're alive and that's everything I know..." Explained Irene. Professor Moon had a satisfied smile. "You will have a test on this on Friday. Study."

Jungkook knew what he was doing. Professor Moon knows that most of them didn't write down notes.

"Now moving on. Besides training your Sparks, you also need your regular education. I am your Homeroom teacher and your Math teacher."

The class whined. "We are–" The sound of the bell interrupted Professor Moon. He sighed, "Class is dismissed..." He walks away into his office. Jungkook quickly grabbed his stuff and walked down the stairs. He waited for the others to come down.