07: The bad house

"Irene, what's wrong?" Lisa asked. Irene opened her mouth but nothing came out. She sighed, "The Griffins. That guy Jimin. He..."

"So it's the first time someone wanted you." Minnie cut her off. Irene nodded with a smile. "Oh, come on that guy is a jerk. He only "wants" you because you're pretty." Hyunjin said. Irene hugged her knees knowing he was right.

"Back in Daegu, the rich kids used to bully me and call me bad names. I'm glad that I'm here with people who don't do that stuff." Irene began. Jungkook felt guilt once again going down his spine. He thinks about that day with Songmin and Arin.

"Jungkook!" Someone called. Jungkook looks up to see Arin walking towards him. Jungkook forms a smile on his face. "Arin, you're here too! That's amazing!"

"Is she your girlfriend?" BamBam smirked. Arin looked down and blushed. "No!" Jungkook quickly replied. "She's just...someone I know..."

"Mhm," Minnie hummed in a teasing tone. Arin bowed. "Hi I'm Choi Arin and I'm in Miss. Watson's class." Arin introduced herself. Some other girls called Arin. "Sorry, guys I have to go now." She said and waved goodbye. Jungkook watches as she walks away with a guilty face.

"She's cute" Said Hyunjin coldly as he drank his water. "What about me?" Lisa asked. "Do you mean, What about us?" Minnie rephrased.

Hyunjin didn't know what to say. He then smiled. "You girls are the cutest things ever," He said and then continued to drink his water with no expression on his face. A few minutes later they all were sticking the Kraken and Euphoria stickers on their stuff. All the first years had to go to the same place. The gym.

The bell rang. They grabbed their stuff and headed out to the main building where there was an entrance to the gym. "Please tell me we are not running 100 miles," Minnie whined. "I do kinda need to run 100 miles. I lost my abs" Said Jungkook, making everyone turn to him.

"What?"

"Y-You had abs?" Lisa asked weakly.

"Yeah, I used to work out with my dad a lot. I lost them during the summer when my parents were on a business trip." Jungkook explained, tapping his tummy.

"So are we going to ignore the fact that we all have superpowers?" BamBam asked. They all stopped and looked at each other. "Yeah." They all nodded in agreement.

They soon enter the gym. It wasn't even a gym; it looked like a whole arena. A clean area of the school. Bleachers were everywhere. Jungkook was the first one to step on the grass of the gym. All the first years gathered up in the middle. The bright sunlight shines down through the clear ceiling.

Are we outside? Or are we not?, Jungkook asked himself covering his eyes from the sun. A tall female teacher with short hair came through the door of the gym.

"Welcome new people. I know this gym is a little weird but you'll understand why it looks like this." The coach began. "I am Coach Park. One of the coaches here. All of you have the same class because this is the period where you guys train your sparks." She explained.

The other coach came. "You are the next generation of Faiths. It depends on you to change our world for good." He adds. "I am Coach Min. Today you will be doing nothing but running until the class is over. Go to the locker rooms and change into your gym clothes then start running...NOW" He yelled. The team separated. Jungkook, BamBam, and Hyunjin went to the boy's locker rooms that were on the alright side of the gym. There were tracks on the side forming an oval.

They entered the locker rooms and chose specific lockers. Jungkook was going to a locker and then Jimin stepped in front. "This locker is taken. Like your girl." Jimin smirked. Jungkook stood there dumbfounded.