14: Day 1 of Training

"There is an imposter among us..." Lisa says dramatically. Minnie sighed. "I mean she isn't wrong. There is someone around us that is a traitor and They're going to expose the secrets to the world. Now everyone is going to know that we have Sparks."

Jungkook looked around at his classmates. He knew that it wasn't his friends so who can it be. "We need to find how this person will expose the school," Jungkook said quietly for only them to hear.

"Okay so how do we do that?" Hyunjin asked. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I don't like the idea I'm getting but we have to sneak into the Headmaster's office," Irene said looking down with her arms crossed. She slowly looked up at Jungkook.

"WE NEED YOUR ATTENTION." Yelled the teachers. All the students' voices slowly faded away and the attention went to the teachers. "Today is your first day of training. All of you will be separated into groups based on your Sparks. You'll get taught how to fight." The coach announced.

"All Water-based Spark goes to Professor Waston. All Earth-based Sparks go to Professor Cheong. All air-based Sparks go to Professor Moon the Art teacher. All fire-based Sparks come to me. All dark shadow Sparks go to Professor Moon. All other Sparks report to Professor Lee." The coach ordered.

"And Jeon Jungkook goes to Professor Myung alone..." The coach finished. Jungkook widened his eyes. 

"Makes sense for a Spark like yours," Hyunjin joked and laughed. Jungkook laughed along nervously. Everyone went to their positions. Professor Myung walked over with Jungkook coldly. She stops in front of him and toches his shoulder. Jungkook felt a bit uncomfortable with her touch. "Follow me..." She says coldly and quietly. They both head to an area away from the others. 

"Good luck!" Lisa yelled and waved goodbye. Irene gave him a thumbs up. Professor Myung lead Jungkook into the huge double door in the back of the school. Inside was a long and fancy old ballroom. Jungkook was amazed by the beautiful chandeliers. Professor Myung opened a door for Jungkook. He went inside and walked down into swirl stairs. 

"How far down does this go?" Jungkook asked looking down. "We'll get there," Professor Myung sighed. Jungkook gulped and continued walking down until reaching a bigger room with a lot of space. The floor was made of marble the walls were made out of glass. It looked like they were in space. 

"Welcome to your training room!" Professor Myung smiled. "This place is yours. Only yours..." 

"Why?"

"It's dangerous to train with others around you. Professor Damaris was afraid that you'll hurt your peers...so we cleaned this place for you." Professor Myung explained. 

Jungkook looked above him and saw a crystal chandelier. Jungkook smirked.

"Let the training began."

Professor Myung smirked a few meters away. "Alright...attack me..." Jungkook glared at Professor Myung confused about how he could do that. He looks around and see's the bookshelves behind him. He raises his hand to his face. Jungkook's eyes drowned with blue and his hand developed a dark blue color of flowing light. Some books on the bookshelf start levitating around Jungkook with the dark blue flowing light around them. 

Jungkook's nose started to bleed along with his eyes and mouth. Professor's smirk disappeared. Jungkook started coughing and couldn't control his balance. 

"Jungkook, are you okay–"

Professor Myung said but the Jungkook signaled the books to attack her. Professor Myung was shocked and dodged every single book. Jungkook's eyes widen angrily and ran to Professor Myung.