09: The Life of Sparks

Irene, Hyunjin, Minnie, BamBam, Lisa, and Jimin followed the headmaster to his office. They get stares from the other students. They arrive at the office. They stood in front of the headmaster's desk. "I am Professor Damaris. The headmaster of the school." He began. "Who caused all of this?" He asked. Everyone looked at Jimin. "It was me, sir..." Jimin admitted. Professor Damaris nodded. "Since it's your first day I wouldn't do anything. Just stay out of trouble. Something like this happens again then you're having detention." He said sharply. "I'm taking away points from the Griffins house." He said. The Krakens cheered, he continued. "I'm also taking points away from the Krakens house..."

"What you can't do that!" Minnie shouted as she stood up. "He started it!"

"Minnie sit down!" Hyunjin whispered yelled. Minnie stomped her feet and sat down crossing her arms. Professor Damaris signaled Jimin to come near him. "Give me your arms." Professor Damaris ordered. Jimin rolled up his sleeves and showed his scars to Professor Damaris.

Professor Damaris gently slides his hands in Jimin's arms and the scars caused by Jungkook slowly went away. Everyone widened their eyes.

"Am I trippin' or am I trippin'," BamBam said.

"You're not trippin' its magic. We are in a magic school. We are Faiths. We have Sparks. We are magic." Said Irene.

"I'm glad you understand Irene. Now, go clean yourselves up for your class." Professor Damaris commanded. They all bowed and went to the restroom to wash their hands then walked to their next class.

Jungkook was lying on the bed looking out the window. The nurse's office was a huge room. It gave you a lot of space. It was silent and echoey. Jungkook hears the doors open. He turns slowly to the doors and sees an old man walking towards him. "Hello, Jungkook! I am Professor Damaris the headmaster of the school. Are you feeling well?" He asked.

"Yes sir..." Jungkook answered weakly. Professor Damaris walks to the bed and sits by Jungkook's legs.

"I want to talk to you about your anger issues." Professor Damaris started. "I don't have any issues, Professor. I'm fine...and I'm sorry for what I've done."  Jungkook said as he sat up. "I know what you did in Busan. I know what you did to your friend. That's why I brought you here. Jungkook the thing inside is very dangerous and without training, you can destroy anything. We don't know much of your Spark but Your eyes, ears, mouth, and nose bleed every time this happens." Explained Professor Damaris. Jungkook didn't know how to react. Who is he?

"Are you saying that I'm a monster?..." Jungkook questioned. Professor Damaris opened his mouth to answer but couldn't lie to Jungkook. Instead, he stayed silent. "Go to class now." He says quietly and leaves the room. Jungkook got his bag and walked all the way to his next class. Schooled continued like normal.

It's been days since the first day. Everything went back to normal. Jimin went back to tease them and Lisa continued to Fangirl. It's like everyone forgot about what happened. Nothing like that has happened ever since. Classes were fine and everything was fine. Some other kids even got symptoms of their Sparks.

The alarm went off. Jin slapped the alarm off and got up. "Wake up!" He yelled. Everyone groaned in their beds. Jungkook stood up and looked at the time. The school gave them about 40 minutes to get ready, eat breakfast, or study. Jungkook went to the restroom and put on his uniform. BamBam was doing his hair and Jungkook was washing his teeth. Namjoon stayed inside the door to study. BamBam and Jungkook walked out and went to the Kraken common room. They sat down on the sofa and waited for the girls.

"I thought this school was going to be fun," Jungkook whined. BamBam agreed. "You know that we are getting the results for the test we took last week."