08: Good Dragons

"Yours. You're the bad house." Professor Watson replied. The whole class started laughing at them. Hyunjin crossed his arms and slid forward to his desk. He cursed under his breath. Jungkook and BamBam were concerned but didn't question anything. Miss. Watson squashed the class.

"Your assignment for today is to set a goal for your years at Euphoria. What do you want to accomplish by the time you graduate?" She said then sits at her desk. She doesn't say anything after and just writes stuff down in a journal. Everyone looks at each other then they all got out a sheet of paper.

Jungkook thought of the question, What do I want to accomplish by the time I graduate? He thinks. Jungkook looks down at his blank sheet of paper and thinks. Jungkook doesn't know. He doesn't know what he wants. His life was ruined. He felt like it.

His eyes widen when thinking that. He wrote down on the sheet of paper "My goal is to create a new beginning. Start fresh and enjoy life."  He doesn't know what else to write. He was satisfied with what he wrote. Class was over and it was lunchtime. The kids were packing up ready to leave and left their paper on Miss. Watson's desk. Jungkook and his friends chat all the way to the lunchroom.

They entered and the whole cafeteria was so clean. They had circular tables and seats for about 10 people. They walk into the lunch line and take a look at the menu.

"They have tater-tots!?" Lisa yelled in shock. She had a smile on her face then smirked. "Move out of the way peasants! Those tater-tots are mine!" She said and rushed to the front of the line. BamBam goes behind her to stop her. Jungkook laughs at all the chaos they are causing.

"Those idiots..."

Soon they get a healthy lunch. Better than the regular school lunch. Jungkook sees Lisa and BamBam sitting at one of the tables. Lisa catches his eye and waves at him to come to sit with her. They went and sat together.

"Have I mentioned how many hot guys are here?" Squealed Lisa.

"Many, many times." Minnie rolled her eyes. "Guy we literally are special. Like we are going to this school and we have superpowers." Said Jungkook randomly, zoning out. "If I get a water Spark then I am drowning Jungkook first," BamBam said.

"Nah you wouldn't."

"Oh yes, I will. Watch me."

"Can yall stop cause this is really getting annoying–" Irene got cut off by Lisa slapping her shoulder while looking at the entrance of the cafeteria? "What–" Irene tells her to stop until she looks to where she's looking. So does everyone else at the table.

A handsome guy with wavy long black hair enters the room. Everyone is mesmerized by his looks. He is so..intimidating and scary. He had a red uniform. He's in the Dragons house. Red for Dragons. He sat down at a table with the people of his house. Lisa couldn't stop fangirling and squealing.

"Who is that!?" She questioned.

"Oh, that's Kim Taehyung. I went to elementary school with him. I never saw him again since 5th grade until now. That guy was the charmiest guy I've ever met. Too bad he never noticed me." Irene said. Everyone looks at Irene with total shock. Jungkook looks at the guy Taehyung.

The Dragons glanced over to their table. "Oh my god! He's looking at us!" Lisa whispered-yelled, shaking Irene's shoulder. "As he'll never notice you," Minnie commented as she drank her milk. "I hope those guys are good, unlike those Griffins," Hyunjin said resting his head on his hand while playing with his food.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and walked towards their table. "Hello, I am Kim Taehyung. I'm in the Dragons house and in Professor Watson's class. You guys must be all Krakens." Taehyung greeted.