01: The unexpected

Jungkook's fingers trembled on the keyboard of his PC. His eyes were focused on the screen. He was silent as he was the only one left from his team and had to kill the others. He was sweating. Shaking. He bit his lip nervously. His heart was beating as the game turned into a 1v1. He focused on the screen and the controls.  He took it seriously now. He shoots the other player. His friend Songmin.

Both boys were focusing on the game. Jungkook only had low health and to gain it again by looking for a medical kit. He ran away from Songmin's shots and looked around the map for a medical kit. Songmin was in the same low health as Jungkook but chose to kill Jungkook first.

Jungkook smirked when finding a medical kit. He turned around and shot Songmin, killing him and winning the game. Jungkook's face brightens.

"YES I WON, AGAIN!" Jungkook exclaimed happily cheering and pushing back his chair. Songmin raged behind the discord call. "STOP CHEATING IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Jungkook laughed and sat back down. He threw his back against the chair. He put his hands behind his head on his feet on the desk and enjoyed the feeling of victory. He was still sweaty and shaky. All the anxiety of being defeated by his friend is gone.

"That's Not Fair! YOU HACKER! This game is total crap." Songmin yelled in anger. Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned near the mic for Songmin to hear him.

"The game isn't crap Min, you're the one who's crap."

Songmin scolded Jungkook through the computer. The audio sounded laggy because of his voice. Jungkook just ended the call and laughed. Jungkook

shut down his computer and laid on his bed with his phone. He looked at all the social media.

Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter. His classmates have been posting there frequently. Many of them messaged him if he was okay. Why he doesn't go out anymore and Jungkook responded with the same thing. "My parents told me not to."

Jungkook sighed looking at the picture with his friends. What do I do? It's so boring here, Thought Jungkook, looking around his room. He has been doing nothing but playing games on his computer. He isn't as active as he used to be. He threw his phone on his bed and stood up to get something to eat. His phone bling. He turned around and grabbed it to see what it was.

It was a notification on Instagram. It's on Heeyoung's account. It was a picture of her friends and his friends having a party in the skate park. I looked at the caption. It said, "Me and my friends UwU come and join us."

Jungkook felt sort of offended. He was about to throw his phone again but had the idea of going.

"Should I...or should I not..." Jungkook told himself, looking down at the phone. He looked beside his bed next to the closet and looked at the skateboard. He shrugged his shoulders and took the risk. He put the phone in his pocket, grabbed the skateboard, and ran out. I walked down towards the huge stairs carefully and looked both ways for anyone. When the coast was clear he walked calmly towards the huge front doors.

"Where are you going?" asked a deep voice behind him. Jungkook stopped and slowly looked back. He sees the figure of his brother in the shadows. Jungkook opens his mouth to say something but his brother interrupts him.

"You know mom told you to stay home because you know what. Why are you going out now? Or have you been sneaking out?"

"No, I haven't been sneaking out and it's my first time going out. Look, Junghyun, don't tell mom."

"You know there is danger out there–"

"Yeah, but they don't know me. They don't know how I look. I can take care of myself, Junghyun" Jungkook said, glaring at his brother. Junghyun glared back and sighed, "Fine, I won't tell mom but, you have to be here before they-"