27: Battle

"It's me. I never thought I was such a good actor!" The traitor smirked. Jungkook got off Jimin and stood there surprised. "Yeeun? You're the traitor!? How? Why? I-" 

"I don't want to explain anything. I'll just do what I was sent for," Says Yeeun and throws out her arm and it turns to a black monster hand that was heading in Jungkook's direction. Jungkook gasped and moved out of the way. Everyone was startled. Yeeun groans in frustration. 

"Yeeun, if you're looking for a fight, I am gladding taking the win away from you," Jungkook smirked. "Jungkook are you crazy!?" Irene whispered yelled to him. "We have the traitor in front of us. All she wants to do is destroy us," Jungkook explained. 

"Let's do this," Jungkook finished. The Krakens turn to Yeeun and studied her. Yeeun scoffed, "So you really think it's that easy?" Yeeun laughed and a bright light grew on her blinding everyone. The light dimmed a bit and Jungkook looked over. Between Yeeun's laughing her skin color changed into a grayish one and her eye color became white. Wings appeared on her back and grew out a scale. She looked different. Yeeun was floating in the air

Yeeun stops laughing and grins, "Let's see how easy this is now."

Jungkook saw his life flash before his eyes and felt a ball of energy hit him and throw him off the mountain. "JUNGKOOK!" The Krakens yelled. Lisa was about to jump off to save him but felt a large hand grabbed on her waist. "I won't let you go. What will you do without your little powerful friend?" Yeeun chuckled. "Let me go!" Lisa demanded glaring at Yeeun. "You're no use to me anyway," Yeeun concluded and dropped Lisa. Lisa couldn't react in time and fell hard on the rocky floor. Lisa groaned in pain. They all felt scared. 

"LISA!" Bambam cried out as he ran towards her. The rest of the Krakens follow him. "Save Jungkook..." Lisa mumbled. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Irene shouted. Yeeun was puzzled by Irene's sudden reaction. "STOP HURTING MY FRIENDS!" Irene added and shooted crystals. Yeeun widen her eyes and blocked the crystals but injured her arm. 

Yeeun got on ground level and stood in the middle of an open area. "You all don't stand a chance with me-"

Yeeun was interrupted by whistling. "Are you sure about that?" Jimin smirked. 

"What are you implying?"

"There is only one of you and many of us here."

"So, Your little power machine is dead. It was that easy to wipe him out of the frame," Yeeun scoffed. Jimin rolled his eyes and stomped his foot on the ground. Cracks appeared on the ground going straight to Yeeun. Te cracks spread around Yeeun lifting her from the ground. Yeeun laughed, "Is that all you can do?" 

"You thought that was it?" Jimin questioned. Suddenly a blast of fire went on Yeeun. Most likely from Taehyung. Yeeun screamed in pain. She fell on the ground yelling even more. Her laughs turn to laughter leaving everyone confused. "You really thought I could be brunt to death? It's way harder than y'all think," Yeeun said and threw both Taehyung and Jimin against rock injuring them. 

"Now it's time to end it all. After all, there's no one to save you since your power machine is dead..." 

"I'm not dead!" Jungkook shouted as he climbed up the last rock. He stood weakly but confidently. He was surrounded by blue lighting. His nose was he was bleeding from his head badly and started bleeding from his nose. 

The krakens look over to Jungkook and cheered. Jungkook studied the area with his bright blue eyes and saw his friends injured making him flench his hands in anger. 

"WHAT! IMPOSSIBLE!" Yeeun yelled angrily blasting a large ball of energy towards Jungkook. "I've had enough of this!" Jeongyeon yelled and wrapped Yeeun with plants. Yeeun was cut off guards and got pulled back. Rosé got her chance to run over to Taehyung and Jimin to see if they were fine. Bambam and Minnie helped Lisa stand up and leaned her again a rock.