20: Heroes

"A DEAD END!"

They all stop in shock and turned around as the monsters slowly approached them. "The monsters must've blocked all the entranced," Irene says.

"Yes, but there are holes everywhere. We just need to get to them," Hyunjin told her. Jungkook didn't know what to do. The pain went to his veins and groaned. Jungkook started laughing madly and everyone was caught off guard.

Jungkook started running the opposite way. The monsters chased after him. He was the one they were trying to catch. Lisa flew on top of them and broke the glass ceiling making pieces of glass fall like rain. Jungkook covered himself. He was afraid he wouldn't make it. Lisa Grabbed him and made it out of the mall.

"Thank you..." He says emotionally.

"The others are finding another way out. We need to send these monsters to the Han river and drown them," Lisa ordered. Jungkook nodded and the monsters broke the walls causing way more chaos. Cars crash and more police came. Irene slides through and blocked pieces of walls from falling onto people with crystal. They ran the 6 of them. Ran to the river. People escape with fear and they knew. They knew that cameras were filming in.

"MINNIE NOW!" Bambam yelled. Minnie grabbed Jungkook's hand knowing that he's the one they wanted and jumped in the river. Jungkook yelled when falling in. The others ran out of the way.

They splashed inside. The monster came with them and the city was out of danger. Lisa appeared on the surface of the river. "Jungkook, get out!" Minnie command. Jungkook confused was grabbed by someone.

"ARGH, You're so h–heavy!" Lisa groaned. Jungkook looked down and created shadow wings. Lisa jumped and let him go. "WOW! Since when can you do that?" She asked him nervously. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and flew to the surface with the others. "They looked down at the river searching for Minnie.

"Where is she?" Bambam asked impatiently.

"I know she's fine, She can jump really high, We don't need to worry," Hyunjin assured. Out of nowhere, Minnie jumped really high and to the bridge gracefully. The people around were scared but grateful.

"Now we wait..."

They analyzed the river. Bambam raised the river with his hand like a huge tsunami. "I see nothing..." Bambam notified. "I think we drowned them..." Bambam added and let the water down gently.

"What just happened?" Irene freaked out.

"Uh...guys...turn around..." Lisa said tapping Bambam's shoulder. They slowly turn around to see a crowd of people surrounding them. Jungkook's shadow disappeared and his eyes went back to normal. He wiped off the extra blood on his face. The crowd cheered suddenly. They were shocked.

"I don't feel the pain anymore but I will feel it when we get back..." Jungkook says nervously. A few news channels went to them. They asked questions about their Sparks. They wanted to go back. "Guys let's go,"

They ran to the path that led them to the school. The portal to Euphoria Academy. People followed them but some force stopped the outsiders from coming inside. They tried to avoid all the trouble they caused. "MY BOOKS!" Irene remembered.

"NOOOOO $1000 wasted!" Jungkook cried.

"It doesn't matter! We need to go back now!" Hyunjin said. They got to campus and saw Professor Lee standing in front of the entrance with an angry but disappointed look. "I was hoping to see to kids..." She started. People crumbled up at the entrance of the school. Professor Lee ignored them.

"To the headmaster's office NOW!" She insisted. The kids looked at them with dirty looks. Jimin glared at Jungkook and smirked. "Are you going to cry!" Jimin teased. The Griffins laughed. "STUPID KRAKENS!" Jimin yelled.