21: Going Home...

This time Jungkook didn't arrive late to class. He sat on his spot where he sat all year. That's how kids are these days. The Krakens have their own conversation. Jimin glances over to them and smirks. He stood up and walked over to them. 

"Move it beautiful," Jimin commanded. Irene blushed but refuse. "I won't let you sit here you Griffin," She huffed. The boys cringed as they watched this. "I said move it Kraken," He glared at her. Irene crossed her arms. Jimin growled and pushed her over. 

"HEY!" The girls yelled. 

"Should have moved then," Jimin smirked. Jungkook sighed, "Jimin what do you want?" 

"To talk to you guys...Since we're going home...I just wanted to make friends," Jimin grinned. The Krakens started whining. "NOT WITH YOU PFFT," Lisa laughed. 

Jimin glared at them. "Losers stay losers," 

"I didn't see fight any monsters the other day..." Bambam mentioned. The Krakens laughed. "Maybe because I wasn't in the mall buying shitty stuff," Jimin responded. "Maybe Jeon should stop being such a pussy and use his Spark," Jimin plastered a smirk on his face. Jungkook glared at Jimin. 

"What did you say?" 

Jimin stood up from his seat. "Your just a rich Korean guy. With a perfect family and friends, No wonder why you're such a pussy on using your Spark..." Jimin giggled slowly. Jungkook looked down on his desk and thought about what Jimin said. Jimin walked closer to Jungkook. 

"I will become more powerful than you one day...I will destroy you, Jeon," Jimin told him quietly. "Don't listen to him, Jungkook," Hyunjin whispered to him. 

Jungkook stood up from his seat and glared at Jimin. "You can't. I have the most powerful and dangerous Spark in the whole school...you don't know how it feels..." Jungkook whispered to him. Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Let's see how much that lasts..." Jimin smirks and walks back to his seat. Jungkook angrily sits back down.

"Don't listen to him. He's a jerk," Irene said to him folding her arms. Jungkook sighs deeply. Classes start and Professor Moon enters into the class and greets everyone. He drops his papers and book at his desk and sits down. "Since today is the last day before winter break, I want this to be a free day for you. Us Teachers decided to give you time and say goodbye to your friends before you leave. Today is a free day so make sure you pack your stuff and be ready for Tomorrow," Moon announced. 

"Class is dismissed."

Everyone grabs their bags and goes to their dorms. "What was the point of going to class?" Lisa asked shrugging her shoulders. "Maybe just to announce that to their students," Minnie answered. 

"I don't know how I feel going outside again after what happened..." Hyunjin mentioned. Students at Euphoria are the only ones who know about this. Jungkook got chills down his spine. "I don't know what to tell my parents when they ask about school," Jungkook lowers his head. "They haven't talked to me in a while..."

"Aww Jeon misses his mommy," Jimin teased him. Jungkook stops and turns around. "Jungkook let's go..." Bambam whispers to him as he grabbed his shoulder. "Go hug mommy when you get home!" Doyoung yelled to him. Both Jimin and Doyoung laughed. Jungkook sighed. 

Once they got to their dorm Jungkook went to his bed and laid there facing the ceiling. "They're just jealous, Jungkook," Bambam told him. Jungkook let out a small laugh, "Yeah they probably are..." Jungkook stood up and starts packing his things. He makes sure he has everything ready for tomorrow. He sat down at his bed and look outside at the beautiful nature and colorful sky. He was lucky he got the best spot in the dorm.