30: The start of a new life

"Jungkook, how do you feel?" Irene asked. Jungkook started panting and fell on his knees. "Jungkook, are you okay?" Bambam asked, crouching to check up on Jungkook. Jungkook looked forward and saw something in the distance. He could see a familiar face. Jungkook widens his eyes and stood up quickly. 

Is that Professor Voodoo? Jungkook thought. Jungkook blinked and he was gone. "Jungkook, your nose is bleeding..." Lisa noticed. Jungkook glance at her and wiped the blood off his nose. He looked at his hand with his own blood. 

"We have to leave. We've gone too deep into the forest," Jungkook said.  They started to walk away and Irene left the necklace on the tree branch Bambam found it in. They walked back to The Kraken common rooms. "I'm going to wash my face," Jungkook said and walked off to the restrooms. 

"Something isn't right in that forest. There must be something hidden," Irene started as she sat down on the sofa. 

"Do you think the underground tunnels take somewhere in the forest? I mean the tunnels connected with the houses so this school might be part of it," Hyunjin wondered. There was a silence that filled the air. Bambam stood up, "I think it's better if we pack our stuff. See you guys later." 

"I'm following behind," Said Hyunjin. The girls were all alone. "What is the problem with this school?... What do we need to solve?" Lisa questioned. Irene lowered her head and thought, "There is something that we need to figure out about this place. I can sense that something is wrong here and I am sure Jungkook can too."

"Whatever. It's the end of the year. We don't have time to solve another mystery. Let's enjoy our last day tomorrow," Said Minnie as she hung herself between Lisa and Irene. Irene agreed and laughed, "I guess your right." 

"Do you girls wanna have a sleepover?" Lisa smirked. "Yes! It will be fun!" 

Jungkook was busy packing his clothes and everything he brought from his home. He couldn't believe the year was over so fast. He was worried about what his parents would think when they saw him in that state. Jungkook had a few scars on his body from that fight with Yeeun. 

He shook it off and shrugged his shoulders. Jungkook sighed with his eyes closed, throwing his head back. "Feeling okay?" Bamabm asked making Jungkook jump. Bambam and Hyunjin laughed. "Gosh...you scared me. Should off knocked the door first," Jungkook said. 

"Why should I knock if this is my dorm?" Bambam questioned, heading to his bed. Jungkook smiled to himself as he closed his bed and placing it beside his bed. Namjoon entered the dorm, "Tomorrow, your uniforms should be in the laundry room," Namjoon announced. The Krakens nodded. 

"I haven't seen you guys for most of the afternoon after the House ceremony. Where were you guys?" Namjoon noticed and asked. The three of them got nervous and didn't answer. Namjoon sighed and nodded in understatement. "You guys went to into the forest didn't y'all?" 

"Yeah, we did..." Jungkook admitted.

"As long as no teacher finds out your fine," Namjoon spoke taking off his uniform and yawned, "You should go to sleep. You wouldn't want to be all sleepy on your way home." Jungkook agreed and got ready for bed. 

It was the next morning and the sun was rising. Birds chirped and light entered Jungkook's window waking him up. Jungkook stood up from his bed and rubbed his eyes. He took off his blanket and got dressed in his normal clothes. He went to the restrooms to wash his teeth and clean his face. Jungkook took his uniform to the laundry room downstairs. 

"Good morning, Jungkook," Irene yawned. "Did you get any sleep last night?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrow. "Barely. Lisa, me, and Minnie had a sleepover," Irene replied. 

"Oh really so where are they--"

"WAKE UP LISA!" Minnie shouted, dragging sleeping Lisa by the foot. Lisa was sleeping peacefully and drooling on the floor. Bambam appeared on the door and splashed the water he had left on her. Lisa quickly opened her eyes and stood up. 

"Ahh! What happened!?" 

"I dragged you all the way from our dorm just to try and wake you up!" Minnie answered. Lisa giggled, "Oh really?" 

"Go take a shower. You smell bad," Bambam cringed. Lisa folded her shoulders, "Okay geez..." Lisa left and skipped to the girl's showers.

It was about time for lunch and the Krakens went to the lunchroom to grab their meals. After grabbing their meals they went outside to eat. "I can't believe you losers eat on the floor," Jimin began, coming from the lunchroom. Jungkook sighed, "I thought you would leave us alone after what happened." 

"That doesn't mean anything. I just wanted to let you know that this isn't over. Stupid Krakens," Jimin said mumbling the last part under his breath. 

"STUPID GRIFFIN!" Lisa shouted. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked away. "That guy needs a taste of his own medicine," Lisa growled.  

"Jimin is just jealous. That's all," Said Hyunjin calmly and took a bite of his food. "Hyunjin's right. He's just jealous of Jungkook," Irene agreed. "I smell insecurities~" Minnie sang. Lisa pouted and frowned, "Now you're gonna make me feel bad," Lisa whined. 

"It isn't that bad. Jungkook can handle it," Bambam said, "It's not like Jungkook desverse it. Right Jungkook?" Bambam adds. Jungkook stuttered, "Y-Yeah, Jimin is an asshole..."

It was after lunch and students were leaving the school already. Teachers were saying bye to their students and waving goodbye at the gates. The Krakens stood outside the gates with everything they need to go home. 

"I guess it's time..." Lisa started. 

"I will miss you guys!" Irene cried. The Krakens pulled each other into a hug. "See you guys in 2 months!" Jungkook said. The Krakens separated ways. Jungkook smiles to himself. Before Jungkook could leave, Professor Damaris stops. 

"Be careful out there..." 

"I will," replied Jungkook in a quiet voice.

"It's been a fun year at Euphoria Academy. See you next year!" Said Professor Damaris. Jungkook nodded his head and walk out of the school. Jungkook stopped and looked back at the school one more time. He felt like this is his new start. His life changed because of that school. Jungkook smiles for the last time and turns around as the gates close behind him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I can't believe this is the end of the first Euphoria Academy book. I am so happy that I've reached one of my milestones and I can now focus on my other stories. I really hoped you guys enjoyed this book so I can finish the whole series. Thank you so much so reading and please vote and follow me to stay updated for Euphoria Academy and my other stories. Be good and stream Permission to Dance and as always have a nice day😊