15: Crystal Clear

"I think they also symbolize power..." Irene finished. Rosé looks at Jungkook with concern. "Guys let's go talk somewhere else," She says.

"Where to?" 

"The Library."

They walk from the Gym to the Library. They sat down at one of the study tables and talk silently. "We should start from the basics..." Irene started. 

"Pain, emotion, and power. Those three things are involved in his Spark." Irene informed. "Yeah...and they're all qualities of a Villian...Are you the traitor Jungkook?" Lisa questioned him, squinting her eyes at him. Jungkook shook his no. "No, you idiot. How would I be the traitor?" Jungkook answered.

"Traitor?" Rosé asked. 

The six of them looked at each other not sure what to say. Minnie sighs. "Should we tell her?" 

"Tell me what? What's going on?" 

"If we tell you then you promise not to tell anybody..." BamBam spoke. Rosé nodded slowly. Jungkook gulped. "So we believe that there is a traitor that is going to expose the school's secrets," Jungkook explained. 

"We believe they are working with Professor Voodoo..." Minnie added. Rosé looked at them with full shock. 

"Isn't that bad? That's against the rules!" She says. 

"Exactly. We can't trust anyone," Hyunjin said while playing with his pen. "Who do you guys think it is so far?" Rosé asked. "So far we believe it's a student. One of our classmates. Everyone is a suspect..." Irene answered. 

"Wait, how do you know this? How can I trust that you guys aren't lying to me..." 

"Because we saw it happen..." Hyunjin raged. Hyunjin was so done with her. "Professor Voodoo was talking to someone while on the way to the gym. That person may have been heading to the gym too and the only students who could go there were the first years," Irene explained. Rosé rested her head on her arm and thought. Irene looked down at the table and up at Jungkook who was in his own world. 

"Whoever that traitor is, their target is Jungkook. He is a weapon. A very powerful one..." Irene says. Her voice fades away. Jungkook slowly blinked as he looks down and played with his thumbs. 

"Of course!" Lisa jumped. "Jungkook's Spark. On the day we were outside showing the Sparks Jungkook got controlled. His eyes were black," Lisa began. Everyone at the table looked confused. 

"And?" 

"And...that means that your Spark can control others," Lisa pointed at Jungkook. Jungkook raised his eyebrow. "How would I do that?"  Jungkook asked. Lisa shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. Focus on what you want I guess..." Lisa sat back down. Jungkook zoned out thinking about what Lisa said. 

"Lisa...can I use you?" Jungkook asked?

"NaNI!? Me? For what?!" 

"To use my Spark."

"OH HELL NAH! Use Irene," Lisa concluded. Jungkook sighed. Irene shook her head. Jungkook smirked. "Yep, I'm using Irene." He crossed his arms and threw himself back on his chair like an idiot. "Just like that?" BamBam asked. Jungkook nodded.

"I wonder..." Rosé considered. Everyone looked over at her. "At the Phoenix common room, there is a trap door in the bottom floor of the girls' dorm rooms. I opened it one night and it looked like a ladder that went below the ground. Like some type of catacombs...Maybe all the buildings of the houses have one." Rosé explained. 

"How are we going to look for the trapdoor for the Krakens house?" BamBam asked. "Well, if it leads underground them it can't be that high," says Minnie. "So how are we going to sneak in the other houses?" Lisa questioned.