10: Sparks

"To find out who the Secret six are..." Jungkook smirked. They all looked at each other without care and continued to eat. "Just look. Read it yourself." Jungkook said and slid the book to Irene. She sighed and opened it. She flipped through pages. "The Secret six got defeated by Professor Voodoo? Who's that?" Minnie questioned looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"This book is ancient...Where did you find this?" Irene asked.

"The library. There is so much old stuff there." Jungkook replied. Jungkook looks at Hyunjin who was staring at the book. He didn't look right. He looked worried. BamBam noticed it too. They both look at each other to decide what to do. Jungkook taps his shoulder.

"Hyunjin are you okay?" He whispers to him. Hyunjin shakes his head. "No, No I'm not. History is going to repeat itself. The new secret six will appear and Professor Voodoo may be summoned." Hyunjin says. Everyone looks at Hyunjin with worry.

"Euphoria Academy won't be so Euphoric anymore..." The table was in complete silence. The book was snatched from Irene's hands. Jimin took the book and flipped through the pages. "Sparks...Sparks...Sparks... What nerd would want to learn about Sparks." Jimin says throwing the book on the table.

"Jimin leave us alone if you don't want trouble," Irene says, standing up. Jimin laughs. "You are nothing but a weak little girl who stands under me. My father could have sued you for what you did to me. He's powerful, unlike you guys." Jimin says but Jungkook cuts him off.

"My father is one of the richest people in Busan and could buy this whole school if he wanted to. You are just dust to me. I don't want you to disrespect my friends and family." Jungkook says. They both stand in front of each other. They glare into each other's eyes.

"I know," Jimin smiles. "Your parents want to protect you from the danger outside. The danger that will soon come." Jimin smirked. He grabs the book one last time and pushes it to Jungkook's chest and leaves. Jungkook was confused.  He looks at Jimin walking away. He angrily sits back down.

"Now thinking about it, we shouldn't mess with Jimin," BamBam says. "For real, He has everything we don't," Lisa says looking down at her plate. Jungkook sighs, "Guys we can't just be weak. We have to look strong. No matter where we come from we can all become one powerful group."

"Yeah...sure..."

Lunchtime was over and it was time for their next classes. They had to go to a swimming class after a few hours. They didn't understand why the school needed a swim class, but the teacher says it's for the training. As usual, they go to their locker rooms to change to their swimsuits. They come back to the big pool like usual and sit down doing nothing for an hour.

"Why do we need this stupid class If we already know how to swim," Jungkook whined as he splashed the water with his feet. "You guys know how to swim?..." Minnie gulped. They all nodded. She giggles nervously looking at the water.

"He...he...guess who doesn't know how to swim..."

"Minnie, you don't know how to swim?" BamBam asked. Minnie nodded slowly looking down at the water. Laugher comes closer from the Griffins. "Oh look who can't swim!" Jimin laughed, teasing Minnie. Jungkook sighed. He's taking this too far, Jungkook thought. Jimin walks closer. Minnie stands up with her arms crossed.

"I bet I can swim better than you." Minnie challenged. Jimin stops laughing and glares at her. "Are you challenging me?" Jimin asked, throwing a towel around his shoulder.

"No one ever challenges my Jimin!" Jeongyeon pouted, grabbing onto Jimin's shoulder. "I'm not yours! Get off!" Jimin yelled at her and snatched his arm off her grasp. Jeongyeon looks down at the floor but remains beside Jimin. They all felt slightly bad for her. Jimin glares back at Minnie.