26: Plan B

Stage 3: The Cave.

Jungkook knew that staying any longer will be useless. "LOOK A CAVE!" Bambam yelled. Jungkook felt a small smile creep on his face. The Kraken's tentacle crept up behind him. Jungkook couldn't run a further. He was out of stigma. Bambam was the first inside the cave. Bambam leaned beside the wall panting for air. Minnie pushed him aside and leaned on Hyunjin who was beside her. 

Lisa entered and landed on the rocks with Irene behind her. "JUNGKOOK HURRY FOR GOD SAKE!" Minnie screams with the rest of the air she had inside her. Jungkook tried to run. He got closer to the cave. Minnie, Lisa, and Bambam got near a rock that can close the entrance of the cave when Jungkook enters.

Jungkook jumped inside with the Kraken's tentacle almost catching him. Minnie, Lisa, and Bambam pushed the rock cutting the tentacle. Jungkook couldn't land on his feet. Hyunjin and Irene ran up to him. 

Jungkook panted heavily on the ground. "His hands are trembly," Irene mumbled. 

"It's pitch black in here. How are we gonna see?" Lisa said touching the walls. "Jungkook get up. This isn't over yet," Hyunjin says, helping Jungkook up. Hyunjin held up Jungkook. Suddenly Minnie screamed, "EWWW WHAT IS THAT!?" 

Jungkook held both of his hands and held them like he's holding a ball.  The blue light of energy appears on his hands that can make him see everywhere around him. They widen their eyes when they saw the Kraken's tentacle cut off. "EW, WHAT THE HECK!?" Minnie screamed and ran beside Irene. 

"What is the next step? We're stuck in an underwater cave," Hyunjin wondered. Lisa walked around and looked for a way to escape. She discovers a hole on the top of the cave. "I think this is our way out," Lisa said. 

"Okay, now how will we get there, bird," Bambam arched his eyebrow, putting his hands on his waist. "I don't know. I'm too scared to go up there. Maybe Irene can help," Lisa answered. 

"How would I help!?"

"Creat a crystal staircase I guess,"

"I don't know if I can do that? But I'll try," 

Irene got in position and let the magic do the work. Crystals grow out of the rocks. They all climb the crystals. Hyunjin helps Jungkook climb to the top. Lisa stops. "Dead end," She said. "Bambam help me!" She called. Bambam gets to her level and together they try to push the rock aside. They move the rock slowly and climb up. 

Lisa and Bambam help the others. They were in a cave. Probably ground level. Hyunjin leans Jungkook on a wall. 

"Bro you look beat up," Hyunjin comments. 

"Thanks, bro..." Jungkook replied. His voice sounded weak. "Can we rest? Please?" Jungkook asked. They nodded and rested on the floor. They were all wet and musty. Jungkook wiped the blood off his face and made his sleeve all bloody. Suddenly, the sound of torches lighting up startles them. 

"I guess we made it to stage 3," Said Hyunjin, standing up from the ground to stretch. Jungkook got up with him. The rest of them followed. "A cave? Are you kidding me?" Complained Irene. They started following the torches but there were so many ways to go. 

It was like a labyrinth Jungkook couldn't handle it. "How are we going to get out of here!? I don't even remember where we came from!?" He yelled. They went silent as if they heard something. The echos of water droplets then footsteps. "Someone's coming!" 

They all try to run but didn't want to lose each other. "Hey, guys! I didn't think I'll see you Krakens here," A deep male voice echoed in the cave. It was Taehyung, Baekhyun, and Jisoo.