24: Ascertain

It was a study hour for the students at Euphoria Academy. Students had their laptops and book and study the material teachers were teaching in class. Well, some of them played video games. For example, Jungkook, Bambam, Lisa, and Hyunjin. They were playing rocket league on their computers. Jungkook and Bambam were on the same team. Since Bambam and Lisa played the game at home, Jungkook wasn't very good at it. 

Thing is, Lisa was better than Bambam. This made Jungkook and Bambam lose. "Aish, come on give us a chance!" Jungkook whined silently. "I'm not going to lose for you. That's not a Lisa thing to do," Lisa whispered. 

"Can you guys study? We have an exam in 2 two days," Informed Minnie, annoyed of her friends playing around. "It's 60 questions! What we learned the whole year!" Irene added. 

"We have two more days," Bambam said like it wasn't a big deal. Minnie rolled her eyes. "I'm going to get fresh air," Said Minnie, closing her books and her computer, putting them in her bag. "You're going to ditch Focus time?" Irene questioned. 

"Yes, I am. Plus we stayed here enough time. They don't care if we leave,"

"You're saying it like you study enough," Jungkook says, staring at his computer. "I'm sure you'll get a perfect A Jungkook," Minnie deadpanned, giving Jungkook a fake smile. Irene packed her stuff and left with Minnie. "Wait for us!" Lisa whispered yelled, exiting the game. They packed their stuff and catch up with Irene and Minnie. 

When they were exiting the study area, they heard some people chatting about something familiar. They freeze in place and looked at each other with concern. "Should we?" Lisa wondered. They all nodded and hid behind a wall and listened. 

"So what's your plan?" Asked voice one. 

"Attack the traitor before they do. Then we finally get credit for something," Said voice 2. It was no guess who it was. "Jimin now!?" Hyunjin questioned with shock. "Attacking the traitor isn't a good idea. They're going to make a mistake," Jungkook said. The others agreed.

"Do you at least know who the traitor is?" Asked the third voice which was Taehyung. And the first one must be Doyoung. 

"I actually met them in person and had a fight with them..." Jimin confessed. The Krakens gasped. "So Jimin knows who the traitor is!" Said Jungkook. They felt anxious about it. 

"Well, who is it?" Asked Doyoung. 

"It's--" Before Jimin could speak, The krakens tripped over each other. Doyoung, Taehyung, and Jimin looked towards their direction where the Krakens were in full view. The Krakens embarrassed, quickly get up.

"Isn't that karma for eavesdropping on a conversation?" Jimin said with a deep voice instead of his usual one when he bullies them. 

"We weren't eavesdropping. We were just coming down here and tripped on each other," Lisa lied. She said it like it was true. Her lies can be easy to fall for. Jimin glared. "If you say so, Krakens," Jimin replied quietly. The Krakens walked past them disappointed by their failure.

"We were so close!" Minnie whined as they walked behind to school and into the forest. They stay under two trees. Irene watches the flowers on the trees. A beautiful purple color. Lisa plays with a stick and the rest of the others sit under the trees. Silence filled the air. They rethink what just happened. 

"Jimin isn't the traitor..." Hyunjin started. 

"It's so confusing. How? It doesn't make sense. All the pieces lead towards Jimin. All the clues..." Minnie thought out loud. 

Jungkook didn't know who's the traitor at this point. He felt so confused. It's so strange. Anyone can be the traitor.  "We can't give up!" Jungkook yelled. "This traitor is here for a reason and we are going to stop them. We need to come up with a plan!"