28: Caelum skies

"Save me..." The woman said with a helpless whisper.  Jungkook worriedly tried to grab her hand but his hand went through her.  "I'm sorry," Jungkook said softly. The woman lowered her head and she smiled. "It's okay...Just don't let him win. I believe in you, Jungkook," The woman concluded before she disappeared. 

Jungkook stood there confused. It wasn't before he was pushed by an invisible force. The force pushed him into a forest. Jungkook groaned as he got up to look around at his surroundings. The forest looked like the forest behind the school but more enchanted. Jungkook noticed something weird. He notices doors on the tree trunks. The area was surrounded by pretty mushrooms and pretty blue flowers. 

"Yeeun, get me out of here!" Jungkook yelled. Jungkook looked above him for any sign of her. "SPOT SENDING ME PLACES! I'M NOT JOKING!" Jungkook continued. Jungkook let out a furious sigh and looked at the doors on the trees. 

He noticed something shiny on one of the doors. Jungkook walked up to it and took it off. It was a necklace. It had a beautiful jewel in the middle. Jungkook touched it and it suddenly glowed. Jungkook gasped and placed it back on the door. It not good taking things away from strangers after all. 

Jungkook had a weird feeling while in the forest. He felt a connection with something. He didn't want the feeling to stop him from destroying Yeeun. He needed to go back and finish her before she does anything else. Jungkook closed his eyes and imagined himself going back. He wanted to get out of his own mind. Suddenly, he felt the pain slowly flooding into him. 

Jungkook opened his eyes and shot an energy ball at Yeeun. Jungkook and everyone else got thrown back by the energy. "Lisa any updates?" Bambam asked. "They found the Griffin. Now, we need to get out of here!" Lisa answered. Jungkook stood up and weakly shifting his body towards Bambam. "We needed to destroy her..."

"We need to get out of here and she'll disappear. Then all of this will be over," Bambam said. Yeeun scoffed, "What makes you think you're getting out of here alive?" The krakens got close together as Yeeun got all up on top of them. 

"We don't think, we know." 

Yeeun got off guard by the answer. Irene immediately got crystals to grow from the ground getting the six of them to a high level. "The griffin is other there in that big mountain and the exit is in the cave," Lisa explained. Yeeun angrily broke the crystal from below. "GRAB THE ROCK!" Minnie yelled. They climb the rocks except for Lisa of course. 

They all arrive at the top of the mountain. "We need Yeeun to lose sight of us," Hyunjin said. "That won't be a problem," Jungkook smirked. The others tried to not question him. Jungkook brought his arm up to the clouds. Sudden blue-like energy formed in his hand and brought the clouds down making it foggy. 

"I didn't know you could do that,"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "There are many things I still need to learn about my Spark," 

"GET FUCKING BACK HERE!" Yeeun shouted. "Let's get out of here!" 

They jumped around the rocks and jumped to the next mountain. Yeeun was getting closer. "We need to separate!" Jungkook yelled. "We can't we have to stick together!" Irene replied. "Jungkook's right. We need to separate to confuse Yeeun. We'll meet at the lake below the Griffin's mountain," Minnie. said. 

They all agreed and went on different paths. Jungkook closed his eyes and jumped above the clouds. He opened his eyes as he fell to the ground. The ground was closer and Jungkook rolled over as he landed. Jungkook groaned as he felt pain in his elbow. He touched his elbow and noticed blood. "Fuck..." He mumbled as he wiped the blood off his nose. Jungkook looks up to see the lake nearby.