22: Karma

"Mom, I'm sorry but I can't say anything. It's just a normal school..." Jungkook said. His parents looked at each other. "At least tell us a highlight on what happened," Jungkook's mother begged. Jungkook bit his cheek and sighed heavily. He wasn't sure what to say. He was debating if he should tell his parents the secrets. 

Jungkook knew they weren't worthy of the truth yet. He wasn't sure what to share. "I don't know..." 

"At least we haven't got any phone calls of you getting into trouble. That's a good thing," His father said. Jungkook laughed doubtfully. He looked at his plate knowing that he has broken the rules more than once. Questions of the school were unanswered. He doesn't know everything yet.

"Jungkook, Junghyun, you boys better be mentally prepared for Christmas eve. We will be attending a friendly meeting with the Park's and will be having dinner with them on Christmas," Jungkook's father announced as he got up to put his empty plate in the dishes. Christmas comes up in 5 days. Jungkook sighs and goes to lay on the couch in front of the Christmas tree and fireplace. Jungkoook stares at the ornaments and thinks. 

Being back home was weird. No one knew what happened that day. Memories were erased. No one knew that he fought monsters. No one knew about his Spark. Jungkook thought it was best for him to keep it a secret for his family's safety. 

4 days later, Jungkook was getting ready for the Christmas eve meeting. Jungkook put on a nice suit. He brushed his hair to a side part. "I should dye my hair black..." Jungkook murmured. He nodded to himself. He put his phone in his pocket and walked downstairs. He waited for his parents to come down and once they did, they got in the car and drove to the Park's building. 

It was 9 am and Jungkook felt quite tired. He felt regret and wanted to stay home. They arrive at The Park's building. Jungkook lazily steps out of the car. "Jungkook, fix your posture!" Jungkook's mom yelled at him. 

"Okay, okay geez!" Jungkook replied and stood straight. His father sighed deeply and walked inside the building. Jungkook looks at the amazing art inside. Everything looks so elegant and modern...yet so magical. 

"It's nice to see an old friend again! Welcome the Jeon family!" A man grinned walking in. Jungkook looked to see who they were. Jungkook widens his eyes. Jungkook froze when he saw the person in front of him. "Jimin!?" He told himself. Jimin looked at him with a dirty look. Jimin's dad looked at Jungkook and then at Jimin. 

Jungkook glared at Jimin. Jungkook slowly looks up at Jimin's dad. Jimin's dad plastered a smirk on his face. He knows. Jungkook knew that he knows. What freaked out Jungkook more is that he knew who he was. 

"It's nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook. I've heard some good things about you..." 

"Thank you..." Jungkook said quietly. 

"I would like to make an offer...a trade?" Jimin's dad said. "What do you want with my son?" Jungkook's dad said. Jimin's dad glared at him. "Nothing. Let's go to the meeting room," Jimin's dad smiled and lead them. Jungkook followed behind everyone. He felt that he needed to tell The Krakens. They need to know. 

They make it to the meeting room and Jungkook coughs. "I really need to go to the restroom," Jungkook told his parents. 

"Really? Now?" His mom said. 

"Yes, Mom!"

She sighed, "Fine but don't take too long," 

"I won't..." Jungkook said and ran off to the nearest restroom. He got his phone out and called the group chat. 

Irene, Lisa, Bambam, Hyunjin, and Minnie answered. "Guys...somethings happening..." Jungkook started. 

"What? you interrupted my sleep," Minnie groaned.