23: Blue's Clues

"I need to go to the restroom," Jungkook says nervously. Jimin giggled under his breath, making fun of Jungkook. Jungkook's parents looked at each other with disappointment. Jungkook glared at his rival's father. 

"Yes, You may. The restroom is done this hallway way to my right," Mr. Park directed. Jungkook nods and goes down that hallway. The only thing Jungkook could hear is the sound of footsteps on the wooden floor. The loneliness got to him. It felt dull and bitter. This is how Jimin lives. 

Jungkook lost track of the restroom and got to a staircase at the end of the hall. It leads him to three separate hallway passages. It's a labyrinth. Jungkook gulped and took the one in the middle. He nervously looks around. No one. Nothing but marvelous paintings. It felt like being inside a castle. 

Jungkook roams into the dark hallway. He jumps at the sudden creak of a door opening in front of him. He hides behind a vase hoping that the darkness will make him disappear. His breath got heavier. His eyes were wide open in look for someone. He slowly turns his head in the direction the sound came from. Light poked out of the door creak. 

Jungkook was confused now. He gets out of his hiding spot and walks to the door. Jungkook touches the knob of the large wooden door and opens it slowly. The only light way. It revealed a bedroom. A messy bedroom. There were a few Griffin posters and trophies as decor. Jungkook looks at everything in the room. 

"This must be Jimin's room..." Jungkook murmured. Everything fits Jimin perfectly. He has trophies of his own, but there was something that caught Jungkook's eye. The crystals on the nightstand next to Jimin's bed. He walks there making sure that he doesn't make a noise and slowly sits down on Jimin's bed. 

"Weird, I didn't know Jimin like crystals..." Jungkook thought out loud to himself as he examed the crystal. He thought about what he said. "Well...he does like Irene...wait...Are Jimin and Irene in a secret relationship?" Jungkook thought as he grabbed one of the Crystals with writing that Jungkook couldn't quite understand. The crystal's letter suddenly glows at Jungkook's touch. The glow was purple but it seemed as if Jungkook drowned it with blue. 

He put it back in its spot. He massages his palm as he looked at it with concern. Jungkook widens his eyes at the crazy idea he had. He got up from the bed and started freaking out.

"Could there be 2 traitors? Irene and Jimin...but no...Irene is been helping us...I don't think--AH!" 

Jungkooked slipped and fell but was able to catch himself with his quick reflexes. He looked at what he slipped on and couldn't believe his eyes. "Why would Jimin..." Jungkook went speechless.

"Why would he have a Tie from the Dragons house?" Jungkook asked himself. 

Jungkook was getting concussions when they were chasing the traitor. Could Jimin have been dressed as a Dragon to make them think that it wasn't him? Jungkook tighten his grip on the tie and hid it in his pants. He walked out of the room and closed the door softly. He followed his path down to the dining room.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook father asked. 

"Sorry dad, I got a little lost, but I found my way through." Jungkook smiled and went back to his seat. Jimin disdainfully looked at him as he sat back down. Dinner continued as normal. No one questioned Jungkook. Jungkook felt stressed about this whole thing. He wanted his Christmas and his new year to be normal and relaxing. Away from school problems. If it's one thing that Jungkook learned is that this problem has turned into a life-threatening situation. 

All Jungkook wants is a break. A break from the pain his Spark causes him. A break from the traitor and a break from Voodoo. 

That's the case. Professor Voodoo has a goal that they don't know yet. A goal that will ruin Faith and Humans and create a new world of pain and harm. If he succeeds in the first step who knows what could be the second.