04: Welcome to Euphoria!

Jungkook, BamBam, and Lisa looked at each other in disbelief. "So we're here...What do we do?" Lisa question.

"We just wait like those other kids." There was an awkward silence between them. "So...Jungkook...have you ever been to Seoul?" BamBam started. Jungkook shook his head. "No, my parents have but I have never. It's weird coming here alone." Jungkook giggled nervously looking down.

"You're not alone! You have us!" Lisa cheered, making Jungkook smile. He looks back up seeing Lisa in front of him. He jumped. Lisa moves closer to him making Jungkook sweat nervously. Lisa had an unbothered smile on her face.

She examined his face. Jungkook closed his eyes not wanting to make contact. "I'm sorry about her. She's not like this with known people," BamBam says, grabbing her head and pulling her back.

"Hey! You could of asked!" She rolled her eyes.

Jungkook laughed and felt more comfortable around Lisa even though she's a bit weird. BamBam was normal, he seemed chill and fun to be around.

"BamBam do you play Overwatch?" Jungkook asked.

"I LOVE Overwatch,"

"Same! Who do you play as?"

"Oh, come on. You really have to talk about video games," Lisa rolled her. "I play ROBLOX! I love playing Royale high to fight with 9 year olds," She crossed her arms.

"Do you also play Ninja Simulator?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow with a smirk.

"Yeah–"

"Liar!" BamBam cut her off. "You were playing Adopt and Raise a cute baby on the train!" He continued. "You online dater!"

"No I'm not! I swear!"

They all laughed together as they waited for someone to show up. They all started getting bored. Lisa yawned and Jungkook was probably sleeping with his eyes opened. All the 120 students were waiting outside the gates of the school. Jungkook looks around at the setting of the school. "Do you guys think we're even in Seoul?" He asked. Lisa turns 360 and shakes her head, "I don't think we are. The vibes here seem...strange," 

"I don't even see buildings anymore. How did we get here?" Bambam wondered. The three of them looked down the path they took. "Do you guys think that path will take us down to Seoul again?" Lisa asked. 

"It should," Jungkook answered. Suddenly, people were approaching. All the students stood up.

"Open the gates!" One woman yelled. She looked kind with a huge smile looking at all of their faces. She looked at Jungkook especially. Jungkook was kinda freaked out. She then started talking.

"I'm happy to see new faces from around Korea. Welcome to Euphoria! Come inside. You are all welcomed!" She says. Jungkook gulped and looked at BamBam. They shrugged their shoulders and walked with the crowd.

There was a fountain in the middle and many different paths that led into many buildings. The school is extremely old but still stays in a healthy condition. Some buildings seem to connect in a way and there looked to be more behind the school. 

"Wow this school looks like the universities in England," Lisa mentions. Jungkook agreed, "It doesn't look like a normal, Traditional Korean school," Jungkook adds.

"Students, follow me to the auditorium."

We all follow behind and follow a path that leads to a huge building with huge fancy doors. The three of them enter the building and gasp came out as they see the ceiling of the auditorium. The building was full of Gold and turquoise colors and down the middle came down a bronze chandelier. There were many designs up in the ceiling.