05: First day

"My name is Jin...Kim Seokjin. You must be the first years." Jin smirked, "Please, feel like home. I wanna chat with you, first years."

Jungkook and BamBam looked at each other and shrugged. They walk individually to one bed and set their stuff there. "So your names are...Hyunjin BamBam and Jungkook. Hey, you are the kid they told us to be careful about" Jin points to Jungkook.

"It's the second time I've heard that!"

"Well, You won't understand right now. You gotta wait just a few more days."

"How do you know who we are?" BamBam asked.

"We are given a paper with the new 120 students. Just to take care of y'all. I took my time to study it and now I know and recognize every new student. Cool huh? I'm a second-year by the way." Jin mentioned.

"That's weird...But cool!" Says Hyunjin. "One thing I do know about all of you is that you guys are in Professor Moon's Homeroom"

Jungkook looks to check his schedule. Jungkook had been placed with the strict teacher. Good thing is that he'll be with his friends. Someone opens the door. It was Namjoon. "Hello. I'm your roommate for this year." Namjoon greets. Jungkook had so much respect for this guy. He looked so tired. He needed sleep.

"Guys, get ready for bedtime..."

"It's literally 5:38," Jin says.

"Wait really!?" The three boys said at the same time in full shock. "How much time did we spend doing nothing?" Jungkook asked Jin and Namjoon.

"Probs nothing," Jin says. "It is getting late. Do you guys want to chat a little?" Jin adds.

The three boys nodded and the rest of their time was spent chatting with Jin and a sleeping Namjoon.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP—

"Ugh, turn off that thing!" Groaned Hyunjin. Covering his ears with his pillow. Jungkook smashes the alarm clock off and sits up from his bed, rubbing his eyeballs. BamBam gets up to shake Hyunjin awake.

"Fine, Fine, I'll get up..." He says. The two upperclassmen were getting ready. "Here are your uniforms," Says Namjoon, handing the uniforms. The same one he was wearing. They didn't think much about them and just obeyed and put them on.

They all looked at each other with their uniforms on. "Wow, bro...This doesn't feel like a Korean school uniform..." BamBam said.

"This school is different...in a good way..." Jungkook said. The guys grabbed their schedules and their school bags and walked out of the dorm. Jin and Namjoon were behind them along with boys from other dorms. They walked downstairs and saw Lisa.

"Look, there they are!" Lisa jumps holding a girl's hand. The girl had bangs and long hair. Like Lisa but her hair was straight. The girl looked at Jungkook and asked, "How did you get that bruise?"

Jungkook remembered, "Oh, I got punched in the face...by one of my friends..." He answered, touching his cheekbone.

"Oh...poor you..." Lisa pouted and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "I hope it gets better soon. When did this happen?"

"Not too long ago...I think it was yesterday. Should we head to class now?" Jungkook changed the subject since he was getting uncomfortable. They nodded to each other and headed out the doors.

"What's your name by the way?" Hyunjin asked.

"My name is Minnie." She says looking away from Hyunjin's stare. "You know...Jungkook? You got many girls crushing on you already.." She suddenly adds. Jungkook stops and looks at Minnie. "Huh?..."