17: Moon

Mr. Moon walks into the classroom and the class quiets down. "Good morning students..." Mr. Moon greets. "Today we'll be looking over different types of Faiths. The Full-Blood faiths, The half-blood Faiths, and The soul blooded," Mr. Moon got up from his desk and grabbed a marker and drew different boxes on the board.

"First and most common. Full Blood or Pure Blood Faiths. These Faiths come from a family of Faiths. Both parents have Sparks and probably attend an Academy like this." Professor Moon explained. All the students around Jungkook started writing down every word Mr. Moon would say. Jungkook was confused. Mr. Moon just sighed and continued as Jungkook grabbed a crumpled sheet of paper and a marker from his bag.

"Next is Half-bloods. These are those that come from a Faith and a Human. These kinds of Faiths aren't as rare As the soul-blooded faith. Soul-blooded Faiths are Faiths that come from a family of humans." Mr. Moon continued to teach his students. Jungkook remembered that day. When his parents told them about their friends who went to this school.

I must be a Soul-Blood...Jungkook ignoring what Professor Moon was teaching. Jungkook slowly turns to Jimin who was paying half attention to the teacher. Jimin knows more than Jungkook. How does he know more? That must mean that Jimin is no other than a Full-Blooded Faith. His parents must have prepared him for this.

But Heeyoung...She said her parents are teachers here and all the teachers here have Sparks. Heeyoung is a Full-Blood but she doesn't have a Spark. Who are her parents?

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes. His consciousness shifted to another world. A beautiful world. Far away he could see a castle and from behind him, he could see the real world. "What is this?" He asked himself.

He was surrounded by sunflowers. He blinked and the world collapses. The fire was seen ever everywhere and the sunflowers surrounding him have gone into ashes.

"W-What?...." Jungkook mumbled widening his eyes.

"See?" A mysterious raspy voice said behind him. Jungkook gasp and stayed in place. "See what will happen to our world if we don't work together?" The voice said.

Jungkook quickly turned around ready to attack. Jungkook weakened in disgust when seeing a man in a suit. His face was covered in flesh without a nose and his eyes were stitched shut. Jungkook shook his head. I can't be afraid!

"I'm not an enemy. In fact, I want to be allied with you. The Queen wants to destroy both of our worlds for revenge and power. You and I Jungkook are powerful Faiths...Your teachers are on her side. Don't listen to them...Can you accept my offer?"

Jungkook put his hands down slowly and stood normally. "I don't know who you are? How can I trust you?" Jungkook glared.

"I am Professor Voodoo. Mr. Jeon...We can become a powerful duo," He notified, trying to lure Jungkook. Jungkook widen his eyes and got back into attack mode. Jungkook did a front kick and a back kick hitting Professor Voodoo's chin making fall down.

"I don't wish to accept your offer, Lair," Jungkook mumbled the last part. Professor Voodoo stood up and fixed his tie. "You're already powerful without your Spark, Jungkook...I really like that..." Said Voodoo licking his lips with his long tongue.

Jungkook dropped sweat. Jungkook moved back as Professor Voodoo move forward. "Don't be afraid...I'll try again..." He says and walks away. A card flies of Voodoo's chest pocket. Jungkook notices it and waits for Professor to leave to grab it.

Jungkook grabs it and looks at it. It was a picture of a tower. At the bottom of the card said "The Tower." Jungkook squinted his eyes, looking carefully at the card. "It's a tarot card..." He says to himself.

Jungkook suddenly woke up from Professor Moon's book slamming in his table. "Jungkook, Wake Up!" He yelled.

"Huh!? What?!"

The class laughed at him. Jungkook looks down at his hands to see the card resting there. Jungkook slowly widens his eyes. So it wasn't a dream? He thought. He hides the card with his hand as the teacher comes to his desk.

"Jungkook can you go over what we just went through?" Professor Moon asked him.

"How would I if I was asleep?" Jungkook question as the class giggled. "SILENCE!" Professor Moon yelled. "Listen Jungkook, I am not here to teach you and you just disrespecting me like this. This is information you need to know. I don't want to see you sleeping in my class ever again or else you'll be in so much trouble," Professor Moon warned and walked down back to his desk.

It was Lunchtime and the crew sat down in the same spot since the beginning. Bambam noticed Jungkook looking down at his hand often and asked, "Hey, Jungkook, What's that in your hand?"

"Oh, nothing. Can we continue finding out how the traitor is?" Jungkook said, putting his hand in his pocket and changing the subject.

"Alright, so fair Jimin, Seulgi, and Taehyung are the most suspicious to me," Irene informed. "Why Seulgi and Taehyung? I can understand Jimin but what is so suspicious about the other two?" Lisa asked her.

"The traitor can most likely be more than one person, so it could be those three or just one," Irene explained.

"Okay, so when we find out who the traitor is what are we gonna do?" Asked Hyunjin. Irene stayed silent. She lowered her head, "I haven't thought of that part yet..."

"Professor Voodoo is going to come if we do anything. He wants those secrets and we need to find them before the traitor gets them. We need to protect it," Jungkook says.

"Okay, but how are we going to find it?" Bambam asked.

"I don't know...or do I?" Jungkook smirked. He quickly got out his phone and called Heeyoung. "Yes?" She answered. Jungkook puts her on speaker, "Hey Heeyoung, Have you ever visited the school before?" Jungkook asked.

"Euphoria? Yes, I have. Only in the summers though," Heeyoung giggled nervously.

"Perfect. Do you know where the school secrets are?"

"What do you mean School Secrets?" Heeyoung wondered. "You know, a paper that says the truth about Euphoria," Jungkook continued.

"I don't understand. There is no such thing as a paper with the school's secrets," Heeyoung revealed. Everyone looks at each other in shock.

"Okay, thank you for letting us know, bye," Jungkook said in disappointment, hanging up the phone and putting it away. "Great so there is no paper to protect," Hyujin said sarcastically.

"She knows this school better than we do..." Lisa scoffed in jealousy. "Yeah because her parents work here. Talking about her parents, who are her parents?" Bambam wondered.

Everyone turns to Jungkook. Jungkook, confused, looking at starting at everyone. "What?" He asked stupidly.

"What's her full name?"

"Her full name?"

"YES!" Everyone yelled at him in curiosity. Jungkook thought of it. What's her name? Jungkook was not the type to remember names. Jungkook remembered after seconds.

"Her name is Moon Heeyoung,"

A/n: Unedited. Happy late birthday to Hyunjin oopsy.