13: Imposter

Jungkook walked out of the secret room. The room closed by itself going back into the normal shelf full of books. "Okay, we have to get out of here sneakily," Rosé ordered. She opened the door and checked for anyone. "Coast clear" She whispered. The four of them walked down quietly down the hall and down the stairs. Cameras were everywhere and teachers were guarding the place.

"We can't just go to our dorms like this," Yoongi said. "You're the only one who can get out of this easily." Rosé mentioned. "Oh yeah, isn't your Spark Air mimicry?" Yeeun asked him even though she already knew the answer.

Jungkook got an idea. "Can we shut down the cameras?" Jungkook asked. "I don't like where you're going with this..."

"Listen, I will try to shut down the cameras so we can all sneak into our dorms. Alright?"

"How are you going to do that?" Yeeun asked in doubt. Jungkook looked into the Camera behind the corner. He looked at his hands. "Using my Spark!" He answered. The three of them started the beg for him not to but he wouldn't listen.

"Just watch me. I will have more control over my Spark." Jungkook said and turned to the camera. Jungkook focused on it. A blue mist flows around his and his eyes turn into a glowing electric blue color. His eyes cried out blood like always but he felt like he had more control over his Spark. The camera breaks, making Jungkook flinch and snap out of his Spark.

"See. I could do it." Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, but you're bleeding now." Rosé comments. "Every time sees your eyes and nose bleeding it scares me," Yeeun said shyly. Jungkook giggled awkwardly.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow," Yoongi says as fog gathers up around him and disappears. He seemed to have great control of his spark. Yeeun covers her ears and yelps. "Someone's close!" She whispers.

"Let's go !"

They ran to their dorms. They tried to be sneaky and it worked. Jungkook jumped back inside the window and closed it. He leaned against the wall and took some deep breaths. Jungkook went upstairs to his dorm. The door creaked open and Jungkook tipped toed to his desk.

"Where the hell were you?" BamBam says, turning on the light. He and the others were awake. "Why aren't you guys asleep?" Jungkook asked nervously, changing the subject. He was hiding the positions behind his back. "Jungkook, explain." Namjoon declared. Jungkook sighed. "I went to the restroom." He lied.

"Liar. You sneaked out. Don't try to lie." Said Hyunjin.

"Fine, I sneaked out–"

"What are you holding behind you?" Asked Jin, cutting off Jungkook. Jungkook showed them the glowing liquids in the small bottles. "Wow, What's that? Where did you find it?"

"It's a long story. When I was exploring I found a secret room of potions and I saw...someone...evil..." Jungkook explained having his voice fade away. He looked down and sat on the bed.

"Something evil?" Namjoon repeated, all confused. Jungkook was all traumatized. "It was a big man with a cloak. He had long skinny fingers with long nails. He was bleeding. Blood was everywhere. He made a potion...made of animals. He had...he had...feathers, tentacles, scales, and a foot of a lion." Jungkook explained. "With the diamond, he made this. Immortals potion. This has been going on for years." Jungkook adds. Namjoon analyzes the bottle.

"Professor Voodoo," He says suddenly. "Whoever you saw was Professor Voodoo. He's back."

"Who is Professor Voodoo?"

"He used to teach here. I don't know much about him but he is dangerous for us Faiths. Jungkook,...you...you brought him back."

Jungkook widened his eyes. "I–I don't understand." He stutters nervously. "Jungkook you've been manipulated by him. But listen," Namjoon said and grabbed Jungkook's shoulder.