1

I hope you all enjoy this story.  Thanks for your support.

"JK, you know we have an appointment with the adoption agency, where are you? Call me as soon as you get this message"   JK listens to the message marked urgent that was left by Jin.  He closes the message app on his phone and feels Jimin's hands slowly caressing his back. "Not now Jimin. I need to go."   JK cautions Jimin. "It's clear that you don't want to be with Jin, or you wouldn't keep fucking me."   Jimin continues caressing JK's back.      "Jimin, you know I'm a married man and I have responsibilities. Let me go home and handles things and when everything is handled, I will call you. Okay?"    Jimin pouts, causing JK to kiss him and they end up making love again.

After spending the night with Jimin, JK goes home and finds Jin asleep on the sofa.  JK eases his way pass Jin to keep from disturbing Jin's sleep, and goes upstairs to shower.   When he steps out of the shower, Jin is standing in front of the shower with his arms folded. JK grabs a bath towel, wraps it around his lower body, and kisses Jin on the cheek as he walks pass Jin.

"Did you get my messages JK?"   "Message? No Jin. Why, what's up?"  JK looks as though he is surprised.   "We had a meeting at the adoption agency JK. Remember?"    "That was Yesterday? Damn baby I'm sorry. Maybe we can try next week."  JK does feel some guilt as to his negligence.   "Next week may be too late. Just tell me now so I can stop wasting my time. You hated my sister and you don't want to adopt Jaden."    "Look, I didn't like your sister, but her death did cause me pain too.  She left her son with strangers who mentally and physically abused him, why wouldn't I want him safe with us?"    "I don't know JK, it's just you haven't said much about him and you missed the meeting yesterday."    "I was working Jin."   Jin has gotten somewhat use to JK working late and staying overnight at the hotel next to his office building if he works too late.

"You should've seen Jaden's face yesterday when I told him he would be coming home soon, then the adoption agency brought another family in and told me that if you don't show up, the paperwork for the other family will proceed. It doesn't look good for us. You not showing up seems to be a red flag."     "I'm so sorry Jin."   JK says in earnest.   "I just was so busy yesterday and I should've remembered, you know I usually turn my phone off when I have a lot of work, so I won't be distracted."   JK now knowingly lies, using the fact that Jin understands work distractions especially with Jin owning his own business.    "Okay,  then where were you? I went by your office, you weren't there, and I phoned Yoongi and Namjoon and they haven't seen or heard from you."    JK thinks quickly.     "Depends on what time you came by my office. I had to step out for a meeting.  The next time I'll just leave a message with my assistant that if you come while I'm out, to tell you to just wait in my office. Okay?"

Jin looks at JK not knowing whether to believe him or not but JK hasn't given him any reasons to doubt him.   "Okay. I just don't want to lose Jaden to strangers.  We are his family JK." "I know baby. We will get him. When is the next meeting?"  JK honestly inquired.   "I don't know, the counselor didn't mention it. She just told me to have a good day."   Jin sighs and JK caresses Jin's chin.    "Don't worry baby, I will call them when I get settled.    "We'll work something out."       "Okay JK."   Jin replies with a little anxiety lifted.   Jin goes downstairs to make brunch for them, while JK gets dressed.

JK phones Jimin. "I miss you already Jimin-ah."    "So, I see, you lied your way out of it. You just need to tell Jin the truth about us."    Jimin laughs.   "Sex is best when you are sneaking around, why ruin our fun."   JK tells Jimin.   "I agree JK. I just sent you a picture."   JK looks at the picture. "I love how pretty your ass cheek looks, can't wait to see you tonight."    JK smiles as he hears Jimin laugh in satisfaction.   "What lie will you tell Jin tonight?"    "It's Saturday. Jin knows I stay at our condo for my Business World Club meeting with the guys. Don't forget, I'm bringing you with me."    "But the guys know you're married right?" Jimin asks. "We are all married, and they bring their friends also."    "So, it's kind of like a Vegas thing, what's happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?"  Jimin questions.   "Yes. I must go, Jin is calling me to come down for brunch.   I will pick you up around 6."