7

"I really enjoyed you tonight. I wish you didn't have to go. I loved it Jin." Jin's body shivers remembering Tae making love to him. Jin texts back. "Thanks for making love to me. I needed that and I loved it too." Tae texts back a video of him caressing his cock. Jin laughs and deletes the text and video. Jin is about to close his eyes when he feels JK wrap his warm arms around him and plant small pecks of kisses on his neck and shoulder.

"Is Jaden okay?"   "Yeah. This time he didn't ask me to stay. I think he is getting more comfortable here."   "I hope so. I hate what they did to him."    "Me too Jin." JK shifts closer to Jin. "So, you are home, should I get used to this?" Jin asks. "I don't know Jin because you know business. But if I can help it, yes. So, get used to it." Jin smiles and kisses JK while feeling guilt. Jin is about to move to his side of the bed but JK pulls him in closer and passionately kisses him. "Now go to sleep. I have a whole day planned for us. I think Jaden will be excited." Jin smiles and looks at JK, taking in the old JK, and Jin's heart falters.  Guilt ridden Jin manages to go back to sleep with JK holding him close like he never wants to let Jin go.

JK wakes up early and dresses Jaden while Jin sleeps. Jin is awaken by his phone buzzing with a text from Tae. "I miss you." Jin remembering last night with JK showing affection makes him feel guilty about what he did with Tae, but he can't get Tae's love making out his head. Jin hesitantly text back. "Miss you too." Jin gets up and sees JK and Jaden dressed and playing video games.

"Ice cream sandwich for breakfast JK?"    "Come on Uncle Jin, let Jaden at least pick his own breakfast today." JK says using Uncle Jin name playfully. "Yeah Uncle Jin, I wanted ice cream. Don't be mad at us, okay?"    "I'm not Jaden."    "We are ready to leave, why aren't you dress?" JK asks Jin. "I'll get dress just give me a minute." Jin leaves to get dress and JK goes downstairs to get another ice cream sandwich.  JK's phone rings.

"What Jimin?"  JK answers with a harsh tone.  "What? What the hell happened to you last night? You stood me up JK."    "I had an emergency at the office. Something needed my attention."  "And what about me? I needed your attention too JK."    "Jimin, not today. I will call you when I get settled."    "Where are you going? You're choosing Jin over me. Now you want to play family man, huh?"   "Jimin, I have to go. I will see you tomorrow." Jimin is furious. "No! Tonight or should I tell Jin about us piece by piece."   "Damn it Jimin. 9 pm okay?"    "8pm." Jimin demands and JK concedes in order to get Jimin off of the phone. "Okay Jimin, I need to go."

JK runs back upstairs with another ice cream sandwich. He and Jaden wait on Jin and after Jin gets dress, they leave. Once they get to the amusement park, Jaden is overjoyed and plays almost all the games and rides most of the kiddy rides. They leave the amusement park and go to the aquarium and see various oceanic life forms. They end up at the zoo, where Jaden feeds some friendly animals.

It's 4pm and Jaden falls asleep. Jin and JK take Jaden to the car to leave. JK becomes affectionate with Jin in the car. Jin loves how JK is being with Jaden and the attention JK is giving him too. Jin rationalizes his guilt.   "What has gotten into you JK. I love this JK."    "I love you Jin." Jin is shocked to hear JK say it without being forced by jealousy. "I love you too JK" The car stops and JK wakes up Jaden. "Jaden, our last stop. Come on buddy let's go inside."

The driver opens the door and Jin sees that they are at "The Pet Shop" Jin looks at JK and smiles JK winks at Jin. Once inside, Jaden gets excited in seeing so many animals again. JK bends down to Jaden. "You can pick out any animal you want and take it home."    "You mean I can have one uncle JK?"   "Yes, Jaden, go ahead and pick one."    "I want that one!" Jaden runs to a small white fluffy dog. The dog immediately attached herself to Jaden. Jin and Jaden plays with the dog while they shop for food and toys for the dog.