3

Again, JK easily clears up the lie with another lie. "Maybe I should've been more specific about which Tae. It was not Taehyung it was an associate, Taeyong." Jin sees how he could have misunderstood and just after a pause Jin lets it go.  JK unbothered by his many lies goes on to what is bothering him. "Jin, baby, please save those blushing looks for me. When I saw you blushing with Tae, I will admit, I got really jealous."    "Why? Tae is handsome and all, but don't worry, I will never cheat on you." Jin smiles   "Please don't okay?" JK is jealous. He kisses Jin lips and walks away. Jin is shocked by the kiss on the lips but smiles to himself because JK is jealous.

Jin cleans up and goes upstairs and JK is showering. Jin phone rings, its Jimin. "Hey Jimin."    "Jin, I just bought a house, and I can't wait until you see it. It's something you would've picked out for yourself. I sent you pictures." Jin becomes sad when he notices the house and it is the house he wanted. He now sees that Jimin is the one who purchased it. "Jimin, the house in the picture was the first house I saw when JK and I was out house shopping. I loved this house and wanted to purchase it, but I'm so happy that at least one of us has it." Jimin tries not to sound disappointed himself. He thought Jin would be jealous and would sound more upset when talking about it, but Jin does the opposite. Jimin wants Jin to be salty.  "I'm going furniture shopping today; do you want to come with me? We can catch up on lost time."    "Sure Jimin. You know I love interior designing."    "Okay Jin be ready. I will pick you up in an hour."

JK is lying in the bed and when Jin finishes showering JK watches Jin as Jin dresses. JK is still jealous in seeing Jin with Tae. Although he is cheating with Jimin, he feels it differently. "Where are you going?"    "Jimin wants me to go furniture shopping with him."   "Jimin?" JK is a little taken aback. "Yeah, he sent me pictures of the new house he bought. What's funny is that Jimin was the one who purchased the house we looked at first. But I'm so happy for him. He has come a long way. Maybe this new boyfriend is what he needed." JK doesn't respond.  

Jin walks downstairs to prepare dinner for JK before he leaves. JK goes downstairs also and puts his arms around Jin. He is hoping that if there are any lingering thoughts of Tae in Jin's mind, that putting his arms around Jin would erase them. Jin notices JK becoming more attached once he saw Tae and him together. "There is nothing to worry about JK. I don't want Tae." JK turns Jin around to face him. "You promise?" "I promise you JK. I'm so in love with you? How can I think of someone else." Jin likes what jealously is doing to JK but he is serious about being in love with JK and the fact that cheating has never crossed his mind.  

JK starts kissing Jin when Jimin walks in on them. Jimin feels disgusted seeing JK holding Jin face and passionately kissing him. "Ahem." JK moves his hands and looks at Jimin. Jin doesn't notice the exchange between JK and Jimin because he is busy trying to hug Jimin. "Jimin, I forgot you have keys to our house. It's been a while since you used them." Jin tells Jimin. "Hey JK. Nice to see you outside of work."    "Hey Jimin."   JK speaks to Jimin as he turns from Jimin. "Well, Jin should we get going?"   "Okay, I am ready."  Jin turns toward JK.   "JK, I have started dinner, all you have to do is time the cooking. I hope to be back by dinner." Jin tells JK and Jimin adds,  "We hope to be back by dinner." Jimin stresses the word we, and  invites himself to dinner. He is upset with JK and jealous because of JK kissing Jin. He wants to punish JK by joining them for dinner. He knows JK hates it when he joins him and Jin, because JK gets anxious that something will slip out.

"Yes JK as Jimin said, we will be back for dinner. Just one moment Jimin, I need to run upstairs to get my phone." Jin runs upstairs. "What was that about JK, I thought you said you two are not intimate?"   "We are not. I still do love Jin and I'm married to him Jimin."   "Jimin pouts and JK pecks him on the lips and seconds afterward, Jin returns. "Jin are you ready now?" Jimin asks. "Yes, I'm ready now." Jin opens the door and Tae is standing at the door and is about to knock." Tae smiles at Jin. "Sorry, I left my machine here." Jin steps back from the door. "No need to apologize, please come in. It's on the patio." Tae enters, speaks, then follows Jin. Jimin is drawn to Tae's handsomeness and how fit he is, and immediately becomes jealous when he notices how Tae teasing eyes and boxy smile seems to flirt with Jin.