8

CAUTION:  THIS CHAPTER TUGS AT THE EMOTIONS.  

Jin drunkenly gets up and try to prepare himself for Tae. Tae arrives and they immediately start kissing and caressing each other. Jin puts a condom on Tae and straddles him. Jin moans. Tae makes love to Jin twice.  After they both reach their climax, Tae and Jin shower together with Tae being attentive to Jin. They go to sleep and soon afterward, light shines through the window. Jin jumps up and wakes up Tae.

"Tae, it is morning, you have to leave. Tae jumps up and gets dressed while Jin goes to check on Jaden. He opens the door to Jaden's room and Jaden is playing a video game. "Good morning Jaden."   "Good Morning Uncle Jin. I found a name for my dog."    "Okay, what is the name?"  Jin asks still standing at Jaden's door. "Dizzie, because she runs around all the time."    "That's a cute name. How are you doing this morning Dizzie? Are you guys hungry?"    "Yes, for me and Dizzie." Jin goes downstairs and starts cooking. Tae comes down the stairs, kisses Jin, and leaves.

Jin makes Dizzie's food dish and goes upstairs and dresses Jaden. They are eating when JK walks in. He washes up and joins them at the table. "Good morning uncle JK."    "Hey Jaden. How did you sleep last night?"    "I screamed but nobody heard me. Dizzie helped me though. Uncle Jin and Tae was in the room" JK looks at Jin as Jin becomes uncomfortable. "Tae?" JK asks with clenched teeth.   "Yeah, he was in the room with Uncle Jin. I think he was keeping him company like you asked him to do for me because Uncle Jin was screaming too."

"Ok Jaden how about you take Dizzie upstairs and play while I clean up okay."    "Okay Uncle Jin." Jin knows the situation is not good and Jaden doesn't need to be there. JK does also and he waits until Jaden leaves.

"You and Tae?" JK's voice breaks. He is heartbroken but can't absorb it all because of being conscious of what he has done just as equally or more heartbreaking. Jin looks at JK with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry JK." JK is staring at Jin. "That's it? That's all you have to say? You fucked him in our bed Jin with Jaden here. He's screaming and you ignored him so you can what, fuck Tae? Was his cock that good that you couldn't hear Jaden scream? But he heard you making strange noises. Damn it Jin!" Jin is crying because he knows he wronged JK and he doesn't want to lose JK, but become angry when JK pulls Jaden into the conversation.  

"It's not like you wanted to touch me, make love to me, or hold me. You're speaking of Jaden, where the hell were you when we almost lost him to another family? Where were you when I brought him home? Where were you when he first screamed? Tae was there that night and you sit here and accuse me of not giving a damn about Jaden. Damn you JK. Jin's heart aches for what he did to JK and for what his truth is. Jin gets up and walks to the guest room, JK follows.

"So, you trying to put this shit back on me. Jaden heard you fucking Tae in our bed and somehow my neglect absolved you from what the hell you did. Jin, I love you and you did this to me."     "So, have you been with someone JK? And don't act as if this just happen, you've haven't been here for me, no intimacy, nothing JK.   So, tell me. I mean now you know my truth."   "Your truth Jin." Suddenly, JK and Jin hears Jaden.

"Please stop fighting.   I'm sorry I made you fight, please stop fighting ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jaden is standing in the doorway screaming and crying because he heard JK and Jin arguing. JK holds him and tries to calm him as Jin, crying, watches. JK signals for Jin to join him in helping to calm Jaden. "See Jaden, uncle JK and Jin are fine. Right Uncle Jin?"    "Yes Jaden, we are okay. Please calm down."

"But I said something and now Uncle JK hates you."    "No, I love Uncle Jin. I love him Jaden." "Then why are you crying Uncle Jin? Love don't make you cry."      "I'm fine Jaden. I'm just emotional. I'm fine."    "Don't argue, don't fight, don't argue, don't fight. Jaden repeats the words while shaking in JK's arm. "Jaden, we won't argue or fight. We love each other." JK tells Jaden as both JK's and Jin's hearts hurt.