25

Let us conclude this journey in the hope of what love, infidelity, covetousness, forgiveness, retribution, and redemption can convey unto us.   L-O-N-G-E-R CHAPTER

"Hello Mr. Jeon. I'm Mr. Wong and this is Mrs. Souyang. We are representing our client Mr. Park Jimin." JK motions for the attorneys to have a seat. "Please have a seat. I'm sure my assistant offered you something to drink?" JK says while looking puzzled. "Yes, and we declined. Thank you."    "Please Give me a minute to phone my attorneys." JK's attorneys arrives 10 minutes later. "Mr. Wong and Mrs. Souyang, these are my attorneys, Mrs. Gan and Ms. Dy." The attorneys greet each other and Jimin's attorneys hand JK and his attorneys legal papers. "Mr. Park is suing Mr. Jeon for emotional distress and defamation. Mr. Park is more than willing to prove that once you broke off a relationship with him, that he suffered from mental anguish thus the first count and first page. Attached to that page you will find documentation from his therapist. He has been diagnosed with depression. The second count is for Defamation.  Mr. Park states that when Mr. Jeon spoke with the Seoul Business Bureau and admitted to the affair, he spoke in terms of Mr. Park initiating the affair. Mr. Park name has been flagged for no-hire in the business Arena, causing him to lose his career and reputation because of the words spoken by Mr. Jeon, thus, we are willing to show in court that Mr. Jeon defamed Mr. Park's character. You will see the attached documents marked No Hire for that count."  Mr. Wong points to the information he referenced.

JK's attorneys comb through the papers and consulted with JK. Ms. Dy, one of JK's attorneys, reaches in her briefcase, pulls out some papers, and hands them to Jimin's attorneys.  "Thank you for having provided us with Mr. Park's filings. Now, I would like to present you with Mr. Jeon files. It is well known about the affair Mr. Park had with our client, Mr. Jeon, but our client is not the only affair in Mr. Park's records. Mr. Park has been seeing a therapist since 2018 after the affair he had with his former boss, Cy Mendi, of Mendi's Bank Corp in the States. Mr. Mendi called off the affair after seeing evidence that showed Mr. Park embezzled money and was involved in bank fraud. If you look at the documentation attached, you will see that after that affair, Mr. Park was jailed for assault against Mr. Mendi's husband.   Mr. Park was sentenced to Anger Management classes where he was clinically diagnosed with depression before he even met Mr. Jeon.   Now Mr. Jeon wasn't aware of this information about the past affair with Mr. Mendi, but he was aware of the evidence of the crimes Mr. Park was accused of committing. And to that, Mr. Jeon was court ordered to appear before a judge, and he was ordered to pay a healthy fine in which that fine has been reconciled.  And, as far as Mr. Park, he left the States before he could be formally charged. I will now let Mrs. Gan speak to the stated defamation charge."

Mrs. Gan clears her throat to speak.  "We all can agree now that Mr. Jeon as well as Mr. Mendi had an affair with Mr. Park Jimin. So, I will get straight to the point. In 2018 after Mr. Mendi went bankrupt, he met with investors and that was the first time Mr. Park Jimin's name was mentioned in conversation in the business arena. There is recorded evidence of that conversation. It's heavy laden with profanity, but of course one would understand profanity being used because they suffered a loss.  The loss was due to them finding evidence of Mr. Park's crimes against the bank. In that conversation the investors decided that they would make Mr. Mendi and Mr. Park, I quote "suffer the consequences". One month later Mr. Park name was flagged. The second time Mr. Park's name was mentioned was by the chairwoman of the Seoul Business Bureau in a meeting that Mr. Jeon, Ms. Dy, and I attended along with Mr. Park and his other attorneys. There is a recording and a print-out of the transcripts. If you turn to page five, you will see where the Chairwoman mentions Mr. Park's name as being flagged two years ago. Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon started an affair eight months ago in which you will also read that he, Mr. Park, said he initiated the affair.

INFIDELITY  (Completed) ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें