12

After the incident at Jin's house, Jin is standing in the bathroom door with his arms folded while Tae is cleaning the blood from his cuts and busted lip. Tae glares at the area of his face where JK hit him. "Why did you talk about Jaden like that? It was uncalled for Tae."   "I didn't mean it that way but Jin be honest with yourself, you can't handle Jaden. I know you mean well but the kid needs a psychiatrist, and we are not one. Let JK deal with all that."

Jin sighs. "Yes, I know what he needs Tae, but you had no right to degrade him the way you did. You have a niece, if someone say things about her, I'm sure you would do exactly what JK did and they would deserve it."   "You think I deserved to be wiping blood off my face, arm and back?"   "I'm saying Tae, put yourself in JK's shoes. And, you know that JK shouldn't be the only one dealing with Jaden."   "Should I leave Jin? Is that what you want?'

"I don't know what I want Tae. I do enjoy you being here alleviating some of the  thing I am dealing with and keeping me company but JK has a right to be upset with me. I negligently abandoned Jaden for sex and a few drinks. I mean I knew JK would step in, but I should have given him a curtesy call or something."   "Why are you still thinking about this. JK wasn't right, he should've been proactive himself. You have a life too Jin."    "And Jaden is part of my life and I blew him off to have sex all day with you. Funny how I'm hating JK for blowing Jaden off to sleep with Jimin and here I am doing the same thing." Tae knows Jin has a point but wants to push it out of Jin's mind, so he back hugs Jin and walks him to the bedroom.

"Here, this is what you need, drink this and clear your mind."    "I can't Tae. I need to shower and wait for Jaden to call."  Jin takes the drink anyway.   "Jin, let me take your mind off of the things that bothers you.  What's done is done. At least there will be no interruptions."    "Tae, please stop with the Jaden insults." Jin gets in the shower and lies in the bed nude beside Tae. Tae starts kissing on Jin. Jin knows he should tell Tae to leave for insulting Jaden.  It was wrong for him to not pick up Jaden allowing Tae to beg him not to, and to let Tae persuade him to spend the day with him as they drank and had sex.  But Jin knows Tae fills the void in his now broken and depressing life. Jin gives in to Tae and they have sex.

"Did that at least clear your mind a little." Tae asks Jin. "Yeah. It did." Jin speaks the truth as to what sex does for him, but the incident is still on his heart. "Well, I am going to get some sleep. Finally, we can get some sleep tonight."    "Tae please. What the hell is wrong with you?"    "Come on Jin. Don't act as if you haven't thought of that too." Jin turns from Tae. Tae rubs his cock across Jin's ass cheeks. Jin moves from Tae and Jin phone rings, its Jaden. Jin goes to another room to answer it. Before Jin hangs up, Tae comes in the room and asks for a band aid for his cuts with no actual desire for one. Jin rolls his eyes and Tae walks back out of the room once Jin hangs up the phone. Jin decides not to go back in the bedroom with Tae and sleeps in another bedroom. Tae goes back to Jin's bedroom and after Jin falls asleep, he leaves to go hang out with friends.

It is 4 am. Jin wakes up and thinks that he hears Jaden screaming. He gets up remembering that Jaden is not there and goes to Tae. Tae is not there, Jin searches the house then calls Tae. "Did you go home?"   "No. I'm out with my buddies."   "What?" Jin heard him but is at odds as to why he left. "Jin, I will see you later. Okay?" Jin just hangs the phone up and breaks down crying. Should he rely on Tae being there for him? Tae has become Jin's mechanism in dealing with his nightmare. He doesn't want to be alone. He knows he is developing a dependency on Tae.  Jin begins to hate how his life is right now and most of all, he wants to be at home with JK and Jaden right now. Then his thoughts lands on Jimin and he realizes there's no him and JK. He continues crying, drinking, and eventually falls asleep on the sofa.