6

DO YOU FEEL A LOVE-HATE FOR CHARACTERS, ACTIONS, ETC. IN THIS STORY?  IN PUBLISHING EACH CHAPTER, I'M BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT POSSIBILITY.    

 "I'll set a place for you at the table. So how are you and Jay doing?"   "We are fine. He loved the place and your interior designing."   "Well, I'm happy he loved it."   "Speaking of my man, where is yours?" Jin was about to answer when JK came around the corner holding Jaden's hand. JK was upset in seeing Jimin. He knows Jimin came because he didn't answer Jimin's phone call on yesterday. JK did care about the intrusion before and didn't make an issue of it, but Jaden is now living with them and he doesn't want something to slip out and Jaden get caught up in their mess.

"Good morning Jungkook and who might this be?"   "I'm Jaden."   "I'm Jimin, Uncle Jin's friend." "Are you staying for breakfast or something?" An intuitive Jaden asks. "Yes. Uncle Jin said I may join, is that okay."    "I guess. Uncle Jin, I'm hungry now."  Jin notices that Jaden isn't nice to Jimin like he was to Tae, but Jin thinks that it's probably because Jaden is just hungry. "Yes Jaden, you can eat now."

"I just asked Jin about you Jungkook. Are you going in to work? I don't mind chauffeuring you today."   "I won't be there today. I'm taking Jaden to visit his new school for orientation."    "Well, that sounds like fun." Jimin's face shows a fake smile as she talks to Jaden. Jaden just nods half-heartedly as he turns to Jin. "Uncle Jin are you coming with us?"   "Do you need me to come with you JK? I don't mind. I can move my Restaurant Gala meeting until later today."   "No, we will be fine Jin. We will stop by your restaurant before we come back home." Again, Jin notices JK calling him just Jin. He ponders it but not for long. They finish with breakfast. JK kisses Jin on the cheeks and leaves the room with no regards to Jimin. "Well, I must go Jin. Breakfast was delicious. I will call you later." Jimin tells Jin as he also leaves.

Jin starts pondering as to why Jaden was watching Jimin suspiciously. Jin changes and leave for work. As JK had promised, he and Jaden stop by and have lunch with Jin. After JK makes it home and puts Jaden in bed for a nap, he starts preparing dinner. He hears someone unlocking the door and he goes to it.    "Jimin what the fuck are you doing here?" Jimin makes his way pass JK and into the house.

"It's okay. I stopped by the restaurant and Jin had a surprised inspection."   "What?"   JK becomes alarmed. "I should get down there.  Jin gets nervous when they pop up like that and he can't handle those type situations."   "Calm down it's not that type. I'm the one who called them, he will be fine. I just needed time with you. We didn't have our morning office sex. So, I thought maybe I can get it now."    "You called the agency on Jin. Do you know this will mess him up with the critics?"

"You sure have been worrying a lot about Jin's feelings lately."    "Jimin, do you ever think about someone else other than yourself?"   "Yes, I think about you JK."   "Jimin, that's not what I mean." Jimin walks upon JK and pushes him into the guest bedroom. "What are you doing Jimin? Jaden is upstairs."   "Please JK just let me feel you inside me, then I will go."    "Jimin, not here in my damn house. I will come to your house after Jin comes home, okay? You need to leave before Jaden sees you." JK is concerned that what he and Jimin are doing will affect Jaden. "He didn't seem happy when you showed up this morning. Just go home and wait for me." JK states as he walks back into the kitchen area.

"Uncle JK, I can't sleep anymore. I want some ice cream. What are you doing here? Where is my uncle Jin?"   "Jaden, Jimin is also my business associate. He works with me and he stopped by to give me some paperwork and updates me on things at the office since I didn't go into the office today. Remember, because I'm with you today, I didn't go in to work. Give me one second and I will take you for ice cream."    "Okay."   JK hears Jaden's answer but it isn't with any enthusiasm. JK walks Jimin to the door.