22

This will be a shorter than usual chapter.  

Tae comes home at 2am and cuddles with Jin on the sofa and kisses him. Jin is asleep and doesn't wake up from Tae's cuddling and kissing him.   Tae looks at the paperwork that is on the table next to Jin. He sees where Jin is taking action against Jimin for the house and car, and also sees that Jin hasn't returned the divorce papers. He lets Jin sleep and goes upstairs to sleep. Jin wakes up and makes breakfast. They are eating when Tae mentions the papers that he saw on the table. "It's been a while and you still haven't returned the divorce papers. Why?"   "I keep forgetting. I will do it today." Jin just shrugs his shoulders and Tae sighs.

Tae pauses before venturing further. "Jin, are you seriously being that petty that you will leave someone homeless because he slept with your husband. It was JK's stupidly that bought those things for his lover but you are choosing to go after Jimin." Tae choosing to say lover is intentional and it singes Jin's heart, but he doesn't show it. Tae can casually say Jimin's name due to Jin having talked about Jimin to Tae. "Where do you expect him to live, and how do you expect him to get to work Jin?"   "You have a house Tae, you have two cars. Why not help Jimin, since you seem to be more concern about him than me. Jimin knew I was married to JK, and possessed that knowledge when he fucked him. He helped in making my life a living hell. So please forgive me if I don't give a damn about Jimin's life. You know you are really beginning to act just like JK."

"I told you do not compare me to him Jin! Tae screams toward Jin. Jin flinches a little but is angry himself with Tae taking up for Jimin. "Why not, you start staying out all night, you use work as an excuse, you don't have sex with me like you used to, and you fill my head up with lies because you believe I'm stupid enough to believe them. Are you fucking Jimin too?"    "I don't know who you've talked to that gave you this energy boost, but remember I always told you if you don't want me here, just tell me to leave. I'm just being humane in confronting you about leaving someone homeless? Think before you do something stupid."    "Before I do something stupid? I think I'm passed that Tae. What other options is there for me!" Jin shouts at Tae and Tae goes to Jin and kisses him and holds him. 

"Jin, you need to calm down and just think about this and return the divorce papers."   Tae caresses and kisses Jin causing Jin to calm down. "I will return the papers Tae."    "Do you want me to leave Jin?"  "No, let's just eat breakfast and stop arguing. I hate it when we argue." Jin starts back eating. "But you love the make up sex right?"  Jin nods and laughs. Tae knows he has to throw Jin off about him defending Jimin. Tae doesn't want him being with Jimin to become a liability for him. Tae takes Jin upstairs and they have sex. 

Jin wakes up because his phone goes off.  It is Tae. "You left?" Jin says trying to fully wake up.   "Yeah. I'm out at Yun's house. I will be going to Gwacheon with him. So, I want be home."  Jin is confused by what Tae is saying but don't want to venture further with another argument.   "Okay. Just be safe."   "Always Jin. I will see you in two days."   "Wait, what? Two days?"   "Jin, there you go with that arguing. Don't get so worked up over nothing. I have to go. I will call you when I get settled. I will be hungry for more than food when I get back."  Tae laughs and they end the call.

Jin hangs up and pours him some wine to drink. He feels that Tae is lying to him but he just doesn't want to deal with being hurt once again by entertaining anything or by finding out something. Jin is on his third glass of wine, when he becomes absorbed in how he has always been naïve. He had thought his friendship with Jimin was true, and now looking back he now sees those signs of Jimin being all about himself.  Jimin would backstab others, although Jin admonished Jimin for doing so, he felt Jimin would never cross those lines with him. At least, he use to believe that.  Jimin always told Jin that Jin was his one true friend.  Jin had known Jimin all their lives. They were born and grew up right next door to each other.  They went to the same schools but different universities. Jimin left the country to attend college, and Jin attended a university at home where he met JK. Correlating thoughts clash in Jin's mind.  Looking back, Jin now sees all the holes that was in his and Jimin's relationship.    "I was truly naïve."   Jin says to himself and gets up to get a stronger drink.

Jin becomes intoxicated from drinking and from thinking about everything, especially about the possibility of Tae being with someone else. He thinks about how he is back at that same place he was with JK. He knows his feelings for Tae are not the same as it was for JK, but the predicament of the situation being the same would render a fatal blow to his heart.  Jin's thoughts rotate the need to believe that Tae won't cheat on him, and that Tae is not JK.  Jin can't fathom infidelity slaying him in the same place where it grievously wounded him before.  

Jin goes to his bedroom and his phone buzzes. He reaches for his phone, but it falls. He is too drunk and doesn't pick it up. He mumbles incoherently and goes to sleep. When he awakens the next morning, he takes some pain pills for his headache. He picks up his phone, and he sees that he has a missed video message from Tae. He smiles and pushes play. His smiles dissipates when he sees Tae and Jimin having sex.

💕💕

We are nearing the end but things still need to play out -  About three more chapters.  Thank you for your support.  Can't say it enough.