13

JK doesn't notice the text Jimin sent him and picks up Jaden. JK straps Jaden in the car and hands him his phone. "Your Uncle Jin wants to talk to you. You remember I taught you my password and what speed dial number to use for Uncle Jin?"   "Yes, Uncle JK, I remember."    "Good. Well, I have to drive so you can call Uncle Jin okay. He misses you."

JK begins driving off towards the dental office. He is at the light when he hears Jaden on the phone with Jin. "Wait uncle Jin. I will try." Jin had asked Jaden to put the phone on video call so he can see him. JK pulls up at the dentist office and parks. He looks back at Jaden who has put the phone back up to his ear. "Uncle Jin, I can't find the video call because that naked Jimin keeps showing up." JK quickly reaches for the phone and quickly deletes Jimin's pics and braces for Jin's anger. He turns away from Jaden and speaks low into the phone.

"Jin, I." Before he could finish, Jin interrupts. "So now you're exposing Jaden to the porn of your fucking whore!"    "Jin, I had no idea Jimin sent those nude pictures. You think I would purposely expose him to that?"    "Whatever JK. Just keep that trash away from Jaden. Now put it on video and let me speak to him." JK sighs, does what Jin says, and hands the phone to Jaden.

Jaden's dental appointment went well and JK takes him to lunch and back to school. JK arrives back in his office and sees Jimin. They walk to JK's office. "What the hell is wrong with you, sending me those pictures. Jaden saw them."   "What? How was I supposed to know the kid will see it, but did you like them?" JK walks over to Jimin. Although he didn't get a chance to look at them, he has always liked Jimin's nude pictures, but he know he shouldn't go back down that road with Jimin. JK also can't help but think how Jin is living his life having sex with Tae and not giving a damn about their situation. JK is hurt and at an impasse. Jimin sees JK's indecisiveness and takes advantage of it.

Jimin stares lustfully in JK eyes while he unbuckles JK's pants and pulls out JK's cock and gets on his knees and takes the whole of JK's cock into his mouth, devouring it, then JK sits back on the couch in his office as Jimin straddles on top of him sliding down onto JK's hard, big cock. They both reach their climax and wash up in JK's office bathroom. JK, like Jin, is using the moment.  He knows he wants his marriage and is conflicted. He doesn't feel the power once associated with being with Jimin. "Jimin you have to stop sending nudes pictures now that Jaden is around."   "Okay, but what are you going to do for me?"   "What are you talking about Jimin. Haven't I done enough for you already?"   "Leave Jin. That's what I'm talking about JK. What more can the bitch offer you besides his sister's kid?"   "Jimin, I'm not leaving Jin for you. Just enjoy that moment okay?"

JK starts to button up his shirt when Jin walks in. JK's heart sinks and he sees the anger in Jin's face as Jimin stands there with his shirt off.  "So, this is where all the fun takes place?"   "Jin, please let's not do this here?" Jin pushes the door all the way open exposing JK's unbuttoned shirt and Jimin's bare chest to the office staff. Jin is talking to JK but his anger is mostly aimed at Jimin. "You're fucking Jimin in your office and telling me not to do this here. So now you worry about work ethics?"

Jin walks toward Jimin as JK tries to stop Jin but he notices the staff and closed the door. "You still trying to beat me at life. Aren't you tired bitch?" Jimin is not caring now that he and JK has been exposed, he has been wanting the exposure. "I just fucked your husband and you asked me if I'm tired." Jin punches Jimin causing him to stumble and hits him again. Jin is about to continue hitting Jimin when JK grabs Jin to stop him. "Get the hell off me JK! Don't touch me!" JK is thinking about his business. "Do not do this Jin. Please." JK can see the anger and hurt in Jin eyes.

The security guards barge in. "Mr. Jeon, is everything okay?" "Yes, we are fine." JK relays to the guards. The security guards leave. Jin is still glaring at Jimin and breathing heavy. JK turns to Jimin. "Jimin, put on your shirt and leave. Now!"   "You are putting me out your office for him." "Jimin, get the fuck out!" Jimin buttons up his shirt and Jin stares at Jimin as Jimin leaves he office.  

"I want a divorce JK."    "Jin, you don't mean that. We both just need to allow everything to calm down and talk about this."    "I mean it JK. I can't do this anymore. I will call my lawyer today. I suggest you do the same."    "I'm not divorcing you Jin. I want my family okay. We are not divorcing." Jin looks at JK and opens the door. "JK, we're living life as if we are divorce."  Jin sighs.  "If you don't sign the divorce paper JK, I will make your life a living hell until you do." Jin snatches the audit paper off JK's desk. "I will pick up Jaden." Jin tells JK and JK watches as Jin walks out. The staff pretend to be busy. JK slams his office door and hit his desk with his fist. Jin gets in his car and breaks down crying.  He leaves, goes home, calls his lawyer, starts drinking, and then calls Tae.

"What is it Jin?" "I need you Tae."   "I'm at work baby. Can this wait?"    "Please Tae."    "I will only leave if you tell me your sexy ass is naked in bed waiting for daddy." Jin puts the phone on video call to show Tae his nudeness. They hang up and Jin waits for Tae.  He drinks more when he remembers JK and Jimin. Jin knows he needs to stop this dependency and try and get his life together, but he can't summon the strength to face or deal with it.  He just drowns it all in the booze and Tae.  When Tae makes it there, Jin is drunk and begging Tae to have sex with him. Tae joins Jin in drinking. They have hard, wild, and drunken sex. Jin forgets Jaden again.

********************

After the display at his office, JK goes home and soaks in the tub. He dresses in sweatpants and a t-shirt. His phone rings and he answers it. "Mr. Jeon. This is Mrs. Baek, Mr. Jeon-Kim lawyer. We are calling you regarding a divorce filing. This is a formal call to ask for information on who will be your legal counsel representing you in this matter."    "I'm sorry Mrs. Baek but I will not have any representation regarding this matter. I'm not divorcing Mr. Kim-Jeon."    "Mr. Jeon thank you for taking our call. We will be in touch as to Mr. Kim-Jeon going forth in this matter. JK hangs up and tries to take his mind off of things by playing with Dizzie. His phone rings again.

Mr. Jeon this is Mrs. Hoa at HangHi Children's Academy. Jaden is still at school. We were informed by Mr. Kim-Jeon that he would be picking up Jaden today, but we just called him, and he informed us that you will pick up Jaden. JK sighs. "I'm on my way."

JK arrives at the school and Jaden is screaming as the teachers are trying to calm him. "He hates me. He hates me. I hate Uncle Jin. He is not coming."   "Jaden, look at me. It's me, uncle JK. Please look at me." Jaden calms down when he sees JK. "Where is Uncle Jin, is he coming?" "Your Uncle Jin had a very stressful day today at the restaurants. I have Dizzie in the car. You want to see Dizzie?"   "Yes, but I want to see uncle Jin too." JK swallows the lump in his throat. Okay Jaden.

Mrs. Hoa walks JK and Jaden out to the car.  Jaden gets in with Dizzie while JK talks to Mrs. Hoa. "Mr. Jeon, this is the second incident with Mr. Kim-Jeon failing to pick up Jaden. I'm sure you are aware of our pick-up policy. Mr. Kim-Jeon has two strikes, and the third strike will ban him on the grounds of neglect. Jaden made me aware of the separation and you two arguing a lot. May I state that a child's behavior at home is reflected at school and our school has a duty to report any findings, such as neglect to the authorities."    "Yes. I know."   "Mr. Jeon, Jaden seemingly is having a difficult time. I have a friend who specializes in child psychology. Here is her card. She is the best psychiatrist in Seoul. I'm sure she will be more than happy to see Jaden. "Thanks, Mrs. Hoa, I will see you tomorrow."  JK knows that Jin and he has been too caught up with their problems leaving Jaden to suffer from it all.  JK looks at Jaden and resolves to fix everything.  

JK leaves and heads to Jin's house. Once arriving at Jin's house, Jaden picks up Dizzie, jumps out of the car, and knocks on Jin's door while JK is standing on the outside of his car, resting against the car door. Jin opens the door and once again is a little drunk but this time more coherent. He drank a lot of water and ate some food trying to make sure he would be sober when JK brings Jaden. "Come on uncle JK come in with us." Jin looks at JK. He knows Jaden will scream if JK doesn't come in with him. Jin nods to JK, and JK walks in and stands at the door while Jin and Jaden talk. 

💕💕

I hope you all know that I am appreciative of the support that you all continuously give my story.  Thank you from my heart.  💖💖