10

"I haven't heard from you. Should I be worried?"  Tae asks Jin.  "No."  Jin replies not wanting to go any further.   "Are you busy?"   "No, just lying in the bed."  Tae, seeing that Jin is not being more forthcoming in their conversation, asks what he really wants to ask.   "Are you alone? Because I would love to see you."   "Yes, I'm alone. Why do you want to see me Tae?"   "I want to make love to you and hold you."

Jin really doesn't want to be bothered, but he needs so much to be held.   Tae has filled that need for him before. "Okay. I'm at 5634 Langhi Oates Estates."   "So basically, down the street. But why are you there?" Jin now remembers the area from when he went to Tae's house.   "Now I know why this area looked familiar.  I will answer your question when you come."    "I will be there in 10 minutes."

Tae arrives and Jin is in silk pj's that shows his small waist and perky ass. Tae takes all of him in. They go to Jin's room.  "So why are you here?"  Tae asks Jin.  "I have decided to divorce JK."   "What? For what?"   "Jaden knew about you and me being in the bed together and he mentioned it to JK while we were having breakfast yesterday."   "He kicked you out?"   "No. He told me that he has been sleeping with my best friend for 8 months. So, I left him."   "You don't want to work it out?"   "No. What more is there to our marriage Tae. We broke every vow we made to each other. I don't fully blame JK for everything because I'm not perfect, but I tried everything, and it failed. Grant it I did the same as he, but I did it from the feeling of being neglected and not out of spite. I rather not talk about it anymore." Tae justifies his feelings and feels less guilty toward the situation since JK had already cheated on Jin, and he and JK haven't been true best friends for years.

"What about Jaden?"   "I have him of course.  I thought a lot about leaving him with JK because JK tends to be stronger in dealing with him, but JK travels a lot and I didn't want Jaden uprooted so much.  Although I should probably rethink leaving Jaden with JK because today, I wanted to run away when Jaden had one of his screaming episodes. He screamed for two hours.  Two." Jin confesses because of guilt in not being able to help Jaden.

"How did you get him quiet?"   "I face time JK and let him talk with him. After that he was like a new kid, like he had not screamed for two hours."   "He has been through a lot Jin. It is going to take some getting used to another dramatic change in his life."    "I know Tae."  Without furthering the conversation, Tae starts kissing Jin's neck. He takes off Jin's top and rubs his warm hands across Jin's chest. Jin notices that Tae seems more into sex than into caring about his situation. He allows everything because he needs Tae to replace the hurt that consumes him.

While Tae is having sex with Jin, Jin notices Tae is no longer making sure he is satisfied like before, or whispering sweet words to him, or holding him after sex. They wash up separately. Jin falls asleep and Jaden's screaming wakes him up. He notices that Tae is gone. He jumps up and goes to Jaden who is balled up on the floor while Dizzie is barking. Jaden sees Jin. "Uncle Jin, mister is back. Make him go away. Uncle Jin, make him stop. Don't touch me mister.  Uncle Jin, make him stop." Jin can't calm him, so he grabs his phone and face time JK.

"JK, please pick up. Please. Jaden needs you, please."   "Hello."   JK says with a sleepy voice. "Jaden, here is Uncle JK, he is right here Jaden." With a sleepy voice, JK talks to calm Jaden. "Jaden it's okay. I'm right here. Mister can't hurt you anymore. I'm right here Jaden. Look at me. Jaden looks at the phone and sees JK. Jaden also looks around the room. "Thank you uncle JK he is gone now. He is afraid of you. Mister is afraid when he sees you."   "He should be Jaden; I am Iron Man." Jaden laughs causing Jin to smile.

"Uncle Jin, can you sleep in here with me and Dizzie?"   "Yes, I will be glad to." Jaden holds the phone while Jin puts him back in the bed and lies beside him. "Okay Uncle Jin, now can you sing the moon song to me, Dizzie, and Uncle JK. Jin sings the moon song and Jaden and Dizzie falls asleep. Jin takes the phone from Jaden. Thanks for answering so late JK."   "You're welcome." For a moment, Jin forgets about what's between them and smiles but suddenly, what's between them storms back into Jin's mind. Jin suddenly stop smiling and hangs up, but smiles at Jaden while falling asleep.