Chapter 45

"Look at you." I open my eyes looking at me in the mirror. Looking at us. Saint is behind me pounding me from the back, his shirt is untucked and his chest it stuck to my back. I stand in front of him leaning forward every time he penetrates. He moves hair out the way then kisses my neck "You look good baby," he says in my ear.

"You like the dress?" I squeeze my hand into a fist, I don't get to do it probably as his hands are on top of mine. Intwined.

"I love the dress," he kisses behind my shoulder "matter of fact. I love the dress so much I want to rip it off." I chuckle at that but it's quickly followed by a moan.

His vigorous trashing are merely bearable as he continues to rearrange my insides while watching me struggle to keep my mouth shut, I squeeze our hands again as I gasp for some more air watching a side of his lip curl into a lecherous smirk. "You look desperate." He says to me through the mirror.

I swallow down hard feeling my knees buckle nearly giving out, his pace picks up behind me making my head hang and I watch my hair move back and forth the faster we go. The tension rises making my attempts to keep quite almost fail.

Just as I reach my climax I feel a pang on the shoulder Saint's been kissing on all this time, I let out a mindless cry between pain and pleasure. Saints quick to muffle it with his hand smudging my caked up face.

I hang my head feeling the exhaustion that comes with the mate bond after you mate, he removes his hand and I move my now free hands in front of me leaning on them. I feel him pull out making me almost curse out loud. He rests his head on my back and we stay like this for a second, collecting ourselves.

I finally look up in the mirror seeing the bite mark. He marked me. I mean I should have seen it coming but, he still marked me. Not that I'm complaining or anything. "How am I going to explain that to my parents?"

He looks at my through the mirror "It's pretty self-explanatory." I watch him pull his briefs back up before kissing me where he marked me. I shut my eyes smiling to myself.

"How was your trip?" I finally lean off of the counter and shimmy my lace wet panties off and pull my dress down.

"I'm so jet lagged." I watch him tuck his shirt in his trousers before he zips himself up.

"That wasn't my first impression." I feel his gaze on me but I'm too busy grabbing my makeup bag form the draw I opened.

"I heard you weren't feeling yourself," he buckles his belt back on "does that mean you're..." he doesn't finish his sentence. I look over at him and his head turns to me.

"Pregnant?" I raise an eyebrow "No." I shake my head going back to re adjusting my makeup.

"Did you take a test?" He puts his tux back on then leans his back on the counter.

"I don't need to take a test. I'm not pregnant."

"You know it's not such a bad thing."

"Maybe not for you." I look over at him, his eyes are stern and stuck on me "Can we talk about this when we're like in our twenties?"

"Whenever you're ready." I hear him say but I'm already looking at myself in the mirror, I brush my straightened hair out brushing it all behind my ears. It'll be pretty obvious that I have the mark since I started the night without one and I'm finishing the night with one.

I move to him and before I'm even there he pulls me in letting his hands rest on my ass "I think we'll make the cutest baby."

"One?" I ignore his question and fix his collar, one child was all my mother could give my father. With my fear of giving birth, he's lucky I wanna give his ass a child. I run my hand through the back of his hair then he leans in puckering and I kiss him gladly.

We make it downstairs hand in hand, I'm a little thankful when no heads turn our way. No heads except Baileys who's always looking my way that it. "I need to go find your father." Saints words make my heart drop.

"For what?" I ask behind him.

"He wanted to see me." He turns stopping "I'll see you around." He leans down giving me a quick peck on the cheek before letting go and getting dragged away by the mob of people. Where's he going? Nia sulks Does he have to go now? Oh shut up! I wanna scream to her but keep myself composed.

I move back towards the room my mother's in and knock before entering "Mom," I drag it a little walking into her holding her sleeping child.

"You don't need to say it, you're glowing." She tells me looking up "Oh and he's marked you!" She smiles and I glance over at my shoulder before looking back at her.

"How much of it did you hear?" I sit crossing my ankles.

"Do you like the dress?" My eyes widen as she mimics my voice "I love the dress, matter of fact I love-"

"Okay!" I stop her "I got it." She chuckles to my discomfort.

"Don't worry. My mother subtly mentioned she over heard your father and I. Numerous time."

"Okay that, I did not need to know." She lets out a soft laugh.

"I'm just saying. It's normal when it comes to your mate." She smiles and I return one, dropping my gaze to my hands I remember how badly I didn't want to admit he was my mate. Now look at him, in my guts.

"Mom," the door opens a little and Tili's head pokes in "dad says it's time." She disappears and my mother stands.

"Time to introduce you to the pack." She says sweetly to her baby and I move to the door opening it for her, I follow not far behind her put spot Bailey and Tomas talking so I make my way towards them. We stand near the back as the cling of a glass echoes around the room calming everyone.

"Welcome everyone." My father starts "First, I would like to start by thanking each and everyone of you for coming. My wife and I are absolutely grateful to have you all here." He pauses, I turn to some subtle movement to see Saint making his way to me. With his pack.

"We have gathered here today to celebrate the birth of our first son, but first lets go down the timeline a little." Saint stops next to me as we share soft smiles. "When Kathrine passed, I never thought anyone would accept a widower with a new born and then there was Lia.

"She decided to take me in as a whole with my child. Together we were able to raise alpha Nadia into the powerful woman she is today." I feel Saints hand on my lower back and it just rests there "Soon after she just kept giving me beautiful daughters that I got to raise."

"So we're not powerful women?" Bailey mumbles under her breath making Tili, Tomas, Saint and I smile.

"After fourteen years and three miscarriages Lia finally came to me with the news she was pregnant, out of fear she would lose the baby again she made me promise I would not speak a word of it until she was showing. When she was I sang it to the world. Now like many of you, I was expecting a cute baby girl to be brought into this world.

"Not this time. For my last child Lia gave me my first son and I will forever be grateful. To Lia," he raises his glass and the crowd does the same, Saint and I don't since we don't have glasses to raise but we watch the close ones near us as they do "and to us. For still making photocopies." He smiles at alpha Vincent.

He gives his glass to mom and she holds it with one hand as he takes the baby out her other "Meet Nathaniel Azzi." He lifts the baby up a little.

"To Nathaniel Azzi." People cling thief glasses and clap, I join with the clapping. So does Saint letting my lower back go.

I look over at him for a second. Maybe I won't bare his children or maybe I'll give him a tone. All I know is for now, I'm what he wants and that's okay with me. I've got my pack, my family and now a new addition. This, I can live with. This is enough.