Chapter 33

"Nadia!" A high pitch yell wakes me up, omg school! I quickly rush into my bathroom and do my routine as fast as I can, this is why I hate full moons on a school day. I'm always fucking late!

I don't even have breakfast and I throw everything I think I need, including an extra shirt, then race to the garage and get in my car. When I turn my car on I see the time making me loose all hope in getting in school on time.

10:26, we're literally in second period. I get to school and go straight for the bathroom, now that I'm here there's no rush right? I take out my makeup bag and search for my concealer, I dig it up and open it and start applying it under my eyes, eyebrow and chin.

I get out my beauty blender and start dabbing it in which take me a while, I brush my eyebrows out then put eyebrow gel on them. I start to clean up a little and grab my blush and higher and add those.

I move to my still wet hair and start to brush the ends out slowly making my way to my roots. Out of nowhere the door opens and my eyes land on familiar baby blue eyes, what's his deal with the girls bathrooms? I turn back to the mirror and brush my hair out.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Saint finally breaks the silence stepping towards me.

"Tell you what?" I keep brushing my hair.

"That you were planning on becoming an alpha," the words out already? Isn't that something.

"I didn't think I needed your permission." I turn to him.

"I'm your alpha, we can't both-"

"I'm my own alpha." I cut him off which ends up doing something to him, his eyes go from ocean blue to black and they take quite a while to go back to blue. I start to pack my things away putting each into its right place, I can't lose anything at school.

I close my bag and my eyes shift to Saints who just watching me "I'm sorry." My eyes widen at his words and I try compose myself.

"For what?" I move my bag into the skin and sit on the counter.

"For making you feel like you weren't the first option." He says surprising me. "I'll drop her, for you."

"Aren't you suppose to be getting her a necklace?" I questions and I watch him process what I just said I shake my head while rolling my eyes at his silence. "I don't want your apology Malic."

"What do you want me to say?" His eyes pin on my and I just shrug "I don't always want to have something over your head so you can do as I ask."

"Then you should stop telling me what to do." I simply state.

"Nadia!" His tone is harsh "As my Luna I'm trying to treat you with respect but you're making this really hard for me."

"What are you going to do about it?" I challenge him, he moves to me placing himself in between my legs. He grabs my throat forcing me to look up at him towering over me, his grip is firm but he's not strangling me.

"So you want to be punished, is that what your telling me?" He leans in to whisper in my ear. My heart beats rapidly in my chest I fear it might burst out my rib cage. "I'd be careful if I were you." He moves so his lips are hovering over mine. "Now that you're an alpha, all your wolf does is turn my wolf on."

"Lucky me." I bite my bottom lip not helping the tingles in between my legs.

"Stop It Nadia!" He grips a little tighter around my neck but not actually hurting me yet "You're my mate and you sealed our fate when you kissed me. Don't be petty about the situation."

"Then let go of me." I tell him but he doesn't, instead I feel his free hand warp around my waist and he pulls my hips towards him. He thrust my core against his groin making me feel his hard print and making a gasp escape my lips.

"You feel that?" He presses himself onto me some more, how can I feel that through my shorts under my skirt and his school shorts? "You couldn't handle me on your best day, so unless you want to test that theory I suggest you drop the act."

I keep my eyes on him wanting nothing more right now but to test that theory, but not here, not in the girls bathroom. "Let me see her. Your alpha." He says and I show him, I still haven't seen my eyes yet so I can only imagine how it looks on me.

He eyes glow an alpha red too and I watch a small smirk play on his lips, I lean in actually wanting to kiss him this time but he puts our lips together. My body leans back due to his body weight but I kiss him back making me gain a little control.

His head tilts to one side and mine the other as our lips move together, I don't know if it's the full moon that's still effecting us or if it's the bond or even just ourselves but I don't want to stop kissing him.

His lips are soft and the way he handles my body is unbelievable, he hasn't tried putting his hands where they're not supposed to be but instead his left hand stays on my waist and his right on my throat. My legs are still open to him, with him in between them and he hasn't tried anything. Talk about self control.

He pulls away and I notice our heavy breathing, I take in deep breaths through my nose while keeping my eyes on him. "If you could just stop fighting me, I'd have no reason to corner you in a bathroom." He pulls away just as the bell rings and I watch him leave.

Oh. My. God.

I close my legs as they're still fucking tingling.