Chapter 36

Wednesday was a wake up call for me, I don't care what Saint says to me but I know he won't drop that blonde of his. I happened to have witnessed them making out by the school parking lot.

"I'll drop her." He said, bullshit. I've spent the rest of the week avoiding him and keeping our conversation short, he has been trying to get me to talk to him and I've done everything to stay out the bathrooms alone.

I can't believe I let one kiss determine how I feel about him, I mean I know I like him but he's the one that's not ready for the mate bond. He's fucking playing with me and I'm sick of it, I'm not going to sit here and wait for him to be done with that blonde so he can run back to me.

I just can't believe he's still picking her over me, like what the hell am I doing wrong? He's the one that practically begged me to accept the fact that he's my mate and now he's making out with her! And I'm the whore!

"Nadia you ready?" I hear my dad shout form down stairs and I rush to the mirror to put on diamond dangling earrings, I have a black blazer with matching shorts and a Gucci belt. My hair is out for once and I've even curled it and baked my face, show him what a brunette can really do.

I have a silk top on to finished the look, I garb my heels before heading down the stairs and getting in the elevator with my father. I look over to him and he give me a small nod "Who you trying to impress?"

"I have no one to impress," my heart hurts a little at the sad reality. I follow my dad to his car and I get in with bare feet which have become a routine for me.

"Are you okay?" My father asks and I nod buckling myself in, I don't know if I can go into that house again. I get now why Saint said that me denying the bond will be hard for the both of us, at least for me.

I've been feeling that void ever since our last kiss, I haven't been myself lately. I can't get him out my head and I've even had dreams about him sleeping next to me instead of me being alone.

But I'm mad, I'm mad at him for telling me that he'll drop her and then he goes and makes out with her. I'm mad at myself for letting myself get in way too deep, the more I want him the more my heart yearns for him.

My dad comes to a stop but I can't get out "I can't do it, I don't want to go in." I look over at my dad and he notices my now glossy eyes.

"What's been going on with you?" My dad asks killing the engine.

"I don't know," my voice breaks and I look up so the tears don't fall out and ruin my makeup "I don't cry over boys. This isn't me but I just can't help it." I fan myself out then start to dab the corner of my eyes so the tears don't fall on my face and leave a trail.

"I'll talk to Vincent about your sisters," he pauses looking over at me "you should talk to him."

"I'm going to do everything in my might to avoid him."

"He'll find a way to get you alone."

"He always does," I chuckle to myself and then decide to suck it up and put my shoes on, "okay, okay!" I breath then get out the car following my dad towards the front door, he rings the door bell and we wait but I can already hear the chatter going on.

Saint mother opens the door with her bright smile and open arms "Welcome, welcome!" She hugs us and I plaster a fake smile on my face "Alpha Kendrick this way," he leads us into the living full of familiar alpha's that I've seen around "Vincent is right over there." She point for my father and he leave.

"Nadia, let me take you to the arcade where all the alpha and beats are." She smiles.

"No need, I remember where it is." I lie and she raises an eyebrow at me "I assure you I know where it is." I tell her again and she nods leaving me alone, I take the left going down a corridor that I don't know where it leads.

To be honest I don't mind getting lost as long as I don't bump into that bitch of a blonde or Saint for that matter, I go down some stairs which is the first for me and it ends up leading me into a wine cellar.

I wonder why they have such a big collection if werewolves can't actually get drunk off of human alcohol, I go in and start to look around the shelves looking at each wine as I do. I figure no one will find me here if I stay put right? So that's what I do.

I even get so comfortable that I take my blazer and shoes off, I don't know how long I've in here but I even start going round smelling each wine. Anything to keep me from thinking about him.

Unfortunately my small safe space doesn't last long, just as I put a wine bottle back someone barges in and I go to see who it is. I don't even recognize this tall figure in front of me. "What are you doing here?" The intruder asks.

"I got lost." Is the first thing that comes to mind.

"So you stayed put?" He questions.

"Yes?" It sounds more like a question.

"Alpha she's in here!" Those four words make my heart drop to my ass, I'm literally frozen, too bewildered to do anything. Alpha?

Not even a moment passes by and Saint's at the doorframe. My heart has officially left the chat.