Chapter 34

I make my way to my locker to putting my bag in and grab the things I need for next lesson, I close my locker and start making my way to my next class through the noisy halls.

I reach my class and I'm actually pretty proud of myself since the last time I tried looking for a class I got lost, I see Tomas on his phone and I approach him and take a seat next to him. "You're here?" He turns to me kinda surprised.

"I came late, had to get ready in the bathroom." I explain and he give me a small nod "Did I miss anything?"

"We has to do a summary about our trip in English so no." He goes back to his phone.

"How do people know about yesterday?" I pick up a pen and start fidgeting with it.

"I found this out form a couple of girl younger then us but apparently Zelda is a common witch and her niece goes here, it's quite a big deal when your auntie announces someone as an alpha so guess what she did." He explains and I just nod.

I take it that it is quite a big deal but this isn't how I wanted people to find out, by another witch, that I don't even know. I sit back into my chair and watch my classmates slowly pour in before the second bell rings.

"You should say something to her before it's too late," my ears pick up, I've heard that voice before so I don't even look around to see who it is "now that she's an alpha, she could rip you apart and alpha Malic wouldn't question it."

"I know that Cindy." Miss blondie says "I'm not going to apologize to her just because she's an alpha."

"It's your funeral," Cindy snaps at her and they go quite for a second, the rest of their pack enter the class and I watch as the alpha stands out beaming with confidence. He takes his seat and his pack scatters each taking their own seats close by.

Our teacher walks in and our class begins. This class goes by as quick as the others, except my last class. For some reason this fucking class isn't ending, I don't even know how long we've been in here but werewolf history isn't my best subject.

It's not that I hate it, it's just that I strongly dislike it. Like what is the point of knowing all this, like honestly how is this going to help? I don't need to know about the first werewolves to live even though I'm very thank full, and don't even get me started on our history teacher. It's bad enough I don't like history but they way the teacher teaches doesn't make the experience any better.

"How long do we have left?" I ask Tomas again.

"Twenty minutes." He sighs and I go on my elbows leaning on them, my eyes shift to Saint who's on his phone. I watch how his thumbs tap and scroll on his screen and then his gaze lifts to meet mine, I kinda freeze for a second seeing the bathroom kiss flash before my eyes.

I watch how a corner of his lips curl into a smile as he looks back down at his phone, why does he have to be so damn handsome? Like look at that fucking face! His posture isn't even flawed, you can just tell he's a born fucking alpha.

The static starts to play over the intercom until someone finally speaks up "Can Nadiana Azzi come to the front office? Nadiana Azzi to the front office please." She repairs and I look up at Tomas a little concerned then my eyes go back to Saint who's already looking.

I close my binder and start to put all my things back into its place before I leave the class, am I in trouble? Is this because of me coming late this morning? Did I have to check in first? Or am I just tripping?

I walk into the front office seeing the receptionist and she doesn't even smile at me "You have to go down to collect your little sisters, it's an emergency."

"Can you call Tomas Hall?" I request and she eyes me for a moment "He's my beta." I add and he nods then activates the intercom and calls for Tomas, I end up taking off to my locker and grab my bag. I open my locker just as Tomas come up to me.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Something's going on with my sisters, just go get your things and meet me by my car." I tell him and he sets jogging off down the halls, I grab my bag and shut my locker closed.

I start making my way towards the front exist but hear my name being called and I stop in my tracks, I turn to see Saint coming my way and I do the same meeting him half way "What happened?"

"I don't know yet but I really have to go." I tell him and I watch him fish into his pockets.

"Give me your number," he hands me his phone and I quickly dial my number in, I give him his phone back and he takes my face putting our lips together for a short kiss. I tip toe to reach him wanting more of his kisses but I remember why I'm here am pull away.

The strongest urge to just take him with me overwhelms me but I see Tomas coming our way and I pull away from Saints grasp, I watch his eyes glisten and then I turn leaving with Tomas close behind me.

"So are you guys like exclusive now?" Tomas asks and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and get in the car." I make him chuckle as we get into my car, to be honest I don't know why we are. With that week spent together and now all this kissing we're doing, I should have excepted I become his girlfriend at this point.

But that's not something i want, especially when he still had that blonde of his.