Chapter 14

I can't even remember what we we're watching but it does put me to sleep. "Nadia." A deep voice says my name with pure elegance and I just want them to keep talking, my open my eyes and quickly shade them form the tv's blinding light.

I groan completely disappointed the nights still not over, I shut my eyes taking the longest to blink. "Shit," I sit up stretching.

"Watch your mouth." The same voice says and I turn to see Saint a seat apart form me, I replay his phrase in my head and pick up how he didn't snarl or snap at me, he kinda just...said it.

I squint trying to get my eyes to focus on him and then I give up using my wolf eyes, I see him much clearly picking up how relaxed he looks. He's sitting back, legs open and arms resting on the arm rests. I blink my sliver eyes away when I realize he's absorbing them.

I sit back resting my head on the head rest, what time is it? And why the hell are we still here?

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask knowing damn well that I can't actually go because that would mean I'd have to ask him to unzip me.

"You have to leave the arcade then go left." He instructs and I look at him blankly, so I'm going alone? Great. I roll my eyes leaving him behind.

I do as I'm told and leave the arcade then turn left going into the first door I see, thank God it's the bathroom and I got it right the first try. I step into the overly sized bathroom and close the door softly behind me. I take two steps in before I see myself in the mirror.

Oh my gosh! I actually look good! Like good good! I smile to myself then go to the skin to wash out my mouth, the cherry taste still lingers in my mouth but it doesn't taste the same no more. I turn dapping my lips then apply some chapstick form my purse.

I back up looking at myself again, okay good! No makeup was smudged when I was sleeping. My hair is still smooth and I still look put together, I take a step forward hearing a clack form my shoes. Okay I'm starting to get tired of these heels, the urge to take them off and carry them for the rest of the night takes over me but I can't.

I put my chapstick back in my purse then take my phone out checking the time, 11:38. We came here around 8:45 and we're still here? This is taking too damn long I roll my eyes at the frustration. I dash my phone back in then close it and take my leave.

"Jesus Christ!" I almost scream seeing Saint just standing there opposite the bathroom. My heart beats in chest as I let out a breath of relief and try clam my heart down, Saint looks away and I move in front of a wall before leaning on it.

He sets off and I just watch him go for a second, he turns to see I'm still standing by the bathroom and that's when I clock he wants me to follow him. I walk behind him following him into yet another room, this looks like a living room. It has a L shaped sofa and a tv, a coffee table and you can even see the outside from the open windows.

I move to the sofa and take a seat relaxing a little, I would love nothing more but to get out of this outfit right now, I wanna take my makeup off and throw my hair in a messy bun. This is tiering.

"How come you don't talk?" I look up at Malic's question, he too takes a seat on the sofa still keeping distance between us.

"Your not very approachable." I reply to his questions and his eyebrows frown before his face relaxes. "I feed off of energy, what you get is what your giving."

"What energy am I giving off?" He questions crossing his arms and spreading his legs again.

"Closed off but confident." I sit up and cross my ankles, his eyes stay on mine but I look away pretending to find the paintings that are hung around the room interesting.

"Why'd you never wear your hair down?" His question catches me off guard a little, how'd we go from talking about vibes to hair?

"It's really long and tiering, and I handle it better when it's in a ponytail." I try explaining looking up at his hair unintentionally, he's got loose waves but his hair is cut short.

"Can I see it out?"

"No," I shake my head and he just watches me "I don't like your stare."

"You don't?" He tilts his head.

"Nope," I shake mine "It makes you look intimidating and dangerous."

"Maybe that's the look I'm going for." He stares at me with his ice blue eyes and I just look back to him, oh how Nia love this. What she wants and what I want are pulling at each other, I want to stay here and shut up so I don't have got talk to Saint.

Nia on the other hand want to feel his touch, she reminisces the time he cornered me at school and wants him that close again. To be honest I wouldn't mind giving Nia control, if anything I wanna see what she has in mind. Don't be one of his toys I remind her letting her in.

It's just a kiss she tells me and I snap out of my daze, a what?! I blink back to reality seeing Saint's eyes haven't left mine. "You should try controlling your wolf." He advised me.

"So should you." I remember the arcade where his eyes where flickering form black to blue. I look away getting a grip of myself then shuffle backwards a little.

Don't give Nia control when your alone with Saint, noted.