Chapter 22

The knock on my door scars me awake making me fall out of bed, "W-who is it?!" I stutter with a racing heart.

"Tomas!" I hear a muffled voice and stand to get up but stumble back down, I quickly recover myself and open the door to a smiling Tomas with a box in one hand. "You missed breakfast."

"I did?" I close the door behind him.

"It's noon." He puts the box on my counter. I catch on his button done shirt is wide open and he has shorts and sandals on.

"It is?" Walk over to my bed and start fishing for my phone until I spot it lying on the floor by my shorts, I grab it clicking to home screen to turn it on but it stays pitch black. Great, it's dead.

"Today's the yacht tour, totally optional but I was thinking we go." He sits on my messy bed.

"You were?" I scruffily around my bag looking for me charger.

"Yeah," he turns to me "what are you looking for?"

"My charger." I start opening the small pockets around my bag "Oh found it!" I open the last pocket then take it out and plug my phone in "Okay great! Um, give me thirty minutes and I'll be ready." I tell him grabbing my duffel bag into the bathroom.

I plop the giant thing on the counter and take out my toiletries and make up bag "Do me a favour!" I walk back into my bedroom "Clean my bed and lay everything out please?" I leave before he can give my an answer leaving him no choice.

I start emptying my toiletries bag setting my toothbrush, toothpaste and loofah to a side. I go to lock my door before turning the water on and starting to strip, I warp my hair into a high bun making sure I don't wet it then hop in the shower.

I keep my shower and skin care routine fast then take my time concealing my under eyes and eyebrows, I put some blush then set my face with powder and then setting spray. I curl my eye lashes then brush then out with a clean eyebrow brush before putting on the faintest ounce of highlighter.

I unlock the bathroom door then step out to see Tomas has down what I've asked making outfit choosing a lot easier, I pick a light blue off the shoulder swimming top and some high waisted swimming bottoms form another pair.

I also grab a dark blue mesh scarf then disappear back into the bathroom to change. I must say the outfit looks pretty good on me and all that's left is my hair. I take the bun out and brush my hair carful to untangle as I do so.

"Okay I'm ready!" I leave seeing Tomas on his phone, he glances over at me then at the door and stands.

"Okay then," he makes his way to the door and a quickly go grab yesterday's sandals and follow him out, I remember last minute that I need my stupid key card and just about catch the door before it closes.

I rush to my bedside table getting my keycard then leave again closing the door behind me, I catch up to Tomas who's waiting for me by the elevators and I reach him just as the doors ding open.

We both step in to see an old couple holding hands near the back of the elevator, I step in beside Tomas as he presses the ground floor. We patiently wait as the doors close and I glance over st the couple.

The woman give me a small smile and I return one to her as the doors reopen inviting a little child no older then ten, he literally comes in and press the tenth floor then stands near me. I glance over at the little boy with tanned skin and dark hair.

The door dings open catching my attention and when Tomas moves I realize it's our floor, I follow Tomas out and he leads me to a man out front that's in familiar flag cart. Tomas gets in and I gradually follow him in.

Even though I was expecting the ride to be so bumpy I'd have to hold on to my chest for support, it actually wasn't that bad. We step out the cart and I just linger behind Tomas no really knowing where I'm going.

He takes us to a huge white yacht with only a few of our classmates waiting to go through, I don't know why but my eyes look for the same eyes I pushed away from me yesterday.

Right now all I want if for him to be close, i want him to annoy me again or just linger behind me at the least. But I don't see him, instead I blink back to reality and then back to Tomas. "Do we have to pay for this?"

"No," he fishes in his pockets and gets out to folded wrist bands, he hands one over to me and I take it "this should get us in anything. It was all explained this morning."

I nod then reach over to him helping him out his wristband on and then he does the same thing to me. I look around taking in the Fiji sun and heat but also admire the blue ocean and green palm trees.

The people in front of us start boarding so we start moving, when we get to the front a man look down at our wrist then smile at us "Enjoy your tour." He motions us inside the yacht and Tomas lets me in before him.

My jaw immediately drops form the luxurious surrounding around me, I turn to Tomas to see he isn't as fazed so I quickly pull myself together matching his energy.

I keep going passing massive displayed paintings until I get to the sitting room, there's literally no one here so I take a seat and Tomas soon follows.