Ch 16 Safety

Foxy POV:

I woke up and shuffled in my bed trying to fall back asleep until I remembered what happend last night and looked over to my side and saw Bonnie still passed out. He didn't hear what i said last night, right? I got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom to do my morning needs. I lived in a two story house with my dad, my two step siblings and my step mom. My parents sleep downstairs so they have no clue that Bonnie's here and Funtime (Funtime Foxy) and phantom (Phantom Foxy) are still asleep. I just gotta figure out how to tell them. I walked into the bathroom and did my deeds and then left and went back to my room. I opened the door and Bonnie was sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Hey, Bon..." I said making him jump. "Oh morning Foxy." He replied as I sad down next to him on the bed. "Foxy are you sure its ok if I stay here? Like am I gonna be a problem at all or..." "Bonnie its fine your welcome here. And your safer here." "I... I'm just still trying to... calm down about what happend last night." "Hey its fine, you can be yourself now. You don't have to worry about anything or feel like your trapped anymore. You can be who you wanna be without weights on your ankles." "I know its just-" "Bonnie" I said grabbing his hand. "You don't have to worry, everything's fine." He turned away from me for a moment. "Thank you." He said. "Your welcome, Bon." I pulled my hand away from his and blushed. "Imma go talk to my parents about whats going on. Ok?" He nodded and I left the room. Now time to go find my parents. I walked downstairs and into there bedroom and they wernt there. I guess there out? "Foxy?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to Funtime staring at me with her arms crossed. "Hey Funtime. W-whats up?" I replied shuddering. "Who is that upstairs?" "A f-friend." "Wearing your clothes, in your bed and he's crying. Foxy what the fucks going on?" I scratched the back of my head and begain to explain. "He was living with an abusive boyfriend and last night his boyfriend tried to kill him and me, frosty, Grim, mangle and Golden went to save him and now he's staying here." She froze for a minute. "Your lieing." "Its the truth." "Y-you... cant... why does he have you clothes on?" "He didn't go back to his boyfriends apartment after what happend so I gave him some of my clothes." "So your not dating him?" "N-no. I'm just being a good friend." She sighed and then walked away. I need to make him food and then go check on him. I went to the fridge and opened the freezer, grabbed a couple waffles for him and put them in the toaster. Then I made myself a bowl of cereal and then grabbed the waffles and went up to my room. I opened the door and Bonnie was curled up in a ball sitting on my bed. I could see dried tears on his face and he had a blanket wrapped around him. "Hey Bonnie, I brought you some food." I said sitting next to him on my bed. "Its fine I'm not hungry." He replied. "Bonnie please, you haven't eaten since yesterday." He sighed and grabbed a waffle. "Do you want me to eat at a table or-" "No your fine." He took a bite of his food and I started eating my food. I looked over at him and wrapped my arms around him. "Please stop crying, I promise you everything's gonna be fine." I said. He calmly wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. Started to feel my eyes water but held them back. "I'll keep you safe Bonnie. I promise." I could tell Funtime was watching us because I heard the door slowly open but I don't care, as long as he's safe I'm happy.

Time skip to an hour later:

Me and Bonnie finish our food and started talking about our past lives like what where our interests and what we like or love and I learned alot about Bonnie which was awesome and I told Bonnie about my life, we laughed at the story's we told each other and then went to play some video games. We sat and play for a couple hours until Bonnie stopped for a moment. "Have you talked to your parents about... ye'know." He asked. "They haven't been home all day so no." I replied. "Y-your sister saw me and seemed really pissed." "She's my step sister." "Oh, so whos..." "I have a step mom and a step brother." "What happend to your actual mom. If you don't mind me asking?" "She died of child birth." "Oh, im... I'm sorry to hear that." "Its fine." "Did you talk to them about me? I mean your step siblings." "Funtime knows but Phantom doesn't." He sighed and put his head on his knees sitting on my bed. "Your sure its fine?" He asked. "Of course it is. My job is to keep you safe and that's what I'm gonna do." He giggled. "You treat me like a princess." I laughed with him. It was silent for a moment until I got a text from Mangle.

Mangle: We're coming over to see Bonnie
Foxy: what who
Mangle: me and a couple others
Foxy: rn?
Mangle: in like 10 minutes. Goldens driving us down there

I put my phone down and didn't answer her last text. "Who were you texting." Bonnie asked with a blanket wrapped around him. "Its Mangle, she and a couple others are coming to see you." "Oh, are you ok with that." I paused for a moment. "Y-yea I'm fine with them coming, are you?" "Yea, I just though you wanted it to just be me and you for awhile or something." "D-do you want it to just be me and you?" I studderd blushing madly. "If they are so worried and wanna know if I'm safe then they might as well come." I could tell he was blushing because he covered he face in his arms. I pulled back out my phone and texted Mangle that she can come and see him. "Hey there's a shower down the hall you can use if you'd like. Just grab some clothes before you leave." I said as he got up and grabbed some clothes. "You don't mind if I wear this right?" He said showing me one of my black trench coats. I blushed, "Sure I don't mind." "Thank you." He said before leaving. I layed down on my bed and sighed. He's so cute.

Time skip to later:

I was on my phone and saw Bonnie walk in with my clothes on. He had a black trench coat with a gray long sleeve shirt on and a pair of dark blue ripped jeans. I blushed madly just looking at him. He looked so cute in my clothes. "Does it look good?" He asked. "Y-yea, you look great." I studderd. Then I heard a knock on the door and me and Bonnie went downstairs to see if it was Mangle. I open the door to Mangle, Golden, Frosty, Grim, Chica, Freddy and BonBon. Why did she invite almost everyone here! "Hi guys!" She said as she and the others walked inside. "Aw you and Bonnie look so cute with your matching clothes!" Said Mangle fan girling. I just rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. "So why did you bring literally everyone to my house?" I asked as she and a couple others sat down on the couch. "Because we're all worried about Bonnie. Duh. Plus we wanted to ask if yall wanted to do something today? Like go somewhere to chill." I looked over at Bonnie, he just shrugged so I guess he was fine with it. Then I started getting a phone call and had to leave the room for a minute. The phone number that was calling me was unknown but I answered anyways. "H-hello?" "Hello is this Foxy?" Said the other person on the other line. "Yes." "This is officer O'Brian and we have been looking through your case about a abusive roommate named Kai? Is that correct?" "Yes sir." "Ok, we went to his apartment room and found out he wasn't there nor did the staff see him walk out of the building." "So what does that mean?" "Well we searched the whole building and found nothing. So I would recommend that you stay home and stay safe or you bring Bonnie to the police station. I just think that would be safer." "I think we will just stay here at my place, he trusts me and I feel like he's safer with me... im not saying that the police station isn't safe but... I'd like to be with him." "Well if you ever change you mind. May I have your last name and address please?" I gave him my address and my last name. "Thank you for your time. Stay safe and have a happy new year." He hung up and same with me. "Who we're you talking to?" Said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Golden leaning against the doorway. "A police officer. Apparently the Kai fucker hasn't been caught yet." "Well clearly if he tried to kill Bonnie but failed of course he'd run away." "I know its just the fact that now he's on the loose and could find us." "I'll go tell the others and-" "wait no. Don't tell Bonnie. I really don't want him to have to worry anymore." "Well don't you think he should clearly know?" "Hes been crying on my shoulder all morning. I don't what him to cry anymore." He looked at me and sighed. "Whatever you wanna do." He said before leaving. I sighed and followed him a few seconds later and Mangle and the rest of the group were gone. "Were taking yall to get some food and then just hang out by the way." Said Golden walking past me. "We feel like Bonnie could use it." He said opening the door and both of us walking out. We're supposed to stay here but who cares. "I take everyone else and you just follow us." I nodded and walked over to my car. This is good for Bonnie. He needs to actually have fun with people and not feel trapped all the time. "Alright let's go." Said Mangle getting in Goldens car. "I'll ride with Foxy." Said Frosty. "I guess I will too." Added Grim. Bonnie was already standing next to me so I guess he's riding with. We got in the cars and We started driving. Bonnie was in the passenger seat and Frosty and Grim were in the back. "So where are we exactly going?" I asked Grim and Frosty. "Uh... I'll tell you when we get out the car." Grim said. "How are you guys holding up?" "Fine." Said Bonnie looking out the window. "Its just... weird now that I don't have to be around him all the time." The rest of the car ride was really long but we had small talk here and there, Like Frosty told us about Grim and his date two nights ago and Bonnie told us about some his interests in things. We turned into a parking lot and got out. Turns out that they just took us to a mall but I've never been to this one. "Alright we will take Bonnie shopping and yall go do whatever yall wanna do." Said Mangle walking into the mall with Chica, Frosty, and bonbon dragging Bonnie with them. Then the rest of us walked in.